Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.06 List price $12.07Save $2.01
- Reduced Price$84.14 List price $119.22Save $35.08
- Clearance$49.76 List price $59.71Save $9.95
- Reduced Price$39.91 List price $48.02Save $8.11
- Reduced Price$25.48 List price $30.58Save $5.10
- Reduced Price$41.90 List price $56.70Save $14.80
- Reduced Price$47.63 List price $64.44Save $16.81
- Reduced Price$47.46 List price $64.44Save $16.98
- Clearance$22.34 List price $26.81Save $4.47
- Reduced Price$31.89 List price $42.24Save $10.35
- Reduced Price$25.11 List price $30.13Save $5.02
- Reduced Price$31.89 List price $33.78Save $1.89
- Reduced Price$31.29 List price $37.55Save $6.26
- Reduced Price$22.07 List price $29.93Save $7.86
- Reduced Price$22.82 List price $27.38Save $4.56
- Reduced Price$17.99 List price $21.59Save $3.60
- Reduced Price$28.00 List price $37.68Save $9.68
- Reduced Price$24.99 List price $29.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$15.20 List price $20.66Save $5.46
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Heli Cage, Red
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$7.71 Was $9.97Save $2.26
- $20.48 Was $29.99Save $9.51
- $11.91 List price $17.97Save $6.06
- Rollback$19.79 Was $39.97Save $20.18
- $28.95 List price $34.99Save $6.04
- $25.84 Was $229.99Save $204.15
- $19.93 Was $24.89Save $4.96
- $129.95 List price $179.98Save $50.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Red Air Hogs Heli Cage is ideal for beginners who are not used to flying remote-controlled helicopters. The cage features a double-ring shield system that will protect your remote-controlled helicopter from crashes, allowing it to always land upright. You can use the cage to practice tough maneuvers around corners, dodge around people or furniture and much more. You can also slam it against things just for fun. The 5-directional remote control makes it easy to master indoor maneuvers quickly. This cage comes with an Air Hogs Helicopter that is built for aggressive flying. Once you have mastered your maneuvers, you may remove the cage from the helicopter and test your flying skills. The Red Air Hogs Heli Cage is perfect for pilots of all ages and skill levels because you do not have to worry about damaging the toy if it crashes. Six AA batteries are required, which are not included.
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Heli Cage, Red:
- Indoor, crash-resistant helicopter
- Protective cage makes this heli invincible
- Crash and keep going
- Ring Shield System means it will always land upright
- Ring Shield System is removable for a new way to fly
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for beginning pilots of all ages
- Comes with a 5-directional controller
- Master indoor maneuvers quickly
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5514080|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Batteries go in the controller and the helicopter is charged on the controller. The charge on the helicopter lasts about 30 minutes or less. So far we've had it for only 4 days and the batteries in the remote are still goodby ShopShopShopping12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't know how long the batteries last in the remote but the ones in the copter only go for about 5 minutes on a charge which you do from the remote.by shopperdaddy12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the battery in the copter is a rechargeable one and you charge it from the remote via a little wire that hides under a door on the front. the wire plugs into the bottom and leaves you no good way to set the unit down while charging which takes considerably more time than you get flying time.by shopperdaddy12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you want a chopper that can hover this is not the one they set it for a full on forward and sitting on one spot will not happenby shopperdaddy5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?