Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.97 Was $97.68Save $17.71
- $7.05 Was $10.97Save $3.92
Air Hogs Hawk Eye Helicopter, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Air Hogs Hawk Eye 2 is an exciting remote control helicopter that offers camera recording functionality. This amazing helicopter will give you hours of fun.
Air Hogs Hawk Eye 2:
- Remote control helicopter
- Full functional control
- Camera recording functionality
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20027741|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Flying time is Ok when batteries get low it just loses power and will not climb if it were high up I suppose that it would drop and Crash .by GrandpawsToy2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes, but when it does it doesn't crash very bad.by Buddo1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got about 5 minutes of flying time per charge. And yes, it will crash if the batteries are low.by MandieK12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expect the heli to crash at least 10 times before setting the trim and getting the hang of it. Low charge can't even lift the heli off the ground. In air, low charg ='s crash. On the box of 1 of them. 46 min charge = 4 min flight. So I am assuming flying time is 4 min.by TheeNoiD12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once they are drained it falls like a brick. Flight time 3-5 minutes.by Toblojo12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3-4 min. But when recording you shorten flight time you got to understand this thing doesn't just sit in the sky and hover because of it being nose heavy it's moving forwards all the time. I would fly one before wasting your money. Get a friend or family member to get one and fly it you'll understand instantly.by Toblojo12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 or 7 min. and really takes up more "flying" time. "flying" time is 4-5 min. per 30-45 min. charge.by myclanders6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can fly it about 10 min, on a charge, so it will record that long.by An anonymous customer12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?