AIM Sports AR-15/M16 A2 Front Flip-up Sight/Gas Block, Black
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
AIM Sports AR-15/M16 A2 Front Flip-Up Sight/Gas Block is made from black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. It features a ball bearing pivot detent. The unit automatically locks into position when raised. There is a flip-up posi-lock design to guarantee zero. You can quickly detach with adjustable A2 square post. It fits standard gas blocks for your convenience.
AIM Sports AR-15/M16 A2 Front Flip-up Sight/Gas Block, Black:
- Black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Ball bearing pivot detent
- Automatically locks into position when raised
- Quickly detach
- Fits standard gas blocks
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MT034|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.39 x 3.00 x 1.95 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this will work on any AR with a flat top optics picatinny rail system with out existing sights, if you AR has an Existing permanent front sight gas block then this will not work, the gun must have a FLAT TOP rail design.by Kev4546/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 of them - all loose. Not sure which one would fit, they need to define the specs in mm so you can match your rail to the sight.by An anonymous customer3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this will work for a gas blockby bjornn3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a flat top CMMG .22 upper with the low gas block mount and seems to fit ok with the exception of the loose fit as I have noted and needed shims to make tight. Have not tried to sight in yet but looks ok.by Coastiehunter3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?