Check out these related products
- $15.45 List price $21.99Save $6.54
- $20.36 List price $21.99Save $1.63
- $20.49 List price $21.99Save $1.50
- $14.82 List price $21.99Save $7.17
- $13.19 List price $21.99Save $8.80
- $11.97 List price $21.99Save $10.02
- $14.25 List price $21.99Save $7.74
- $19.09 List price $21.99Save $2.90
- $18.83 List price $21.99Save $3.16
- $15.72 List price $21.99Save $6.27
- $17.46 List price $21.99Save $4.53
- $14.53 List price $21.99Save $7.46
Consider these popular products
- $20.98 List price $30.00Save $9.02
- $12.59 List price $15.99Save $3.40
- $22.99 List price $34.99Save $12.00
- $23.54 List price $24.99Save $1.45
- $10.15 Was $11.44Save $1.29
- $15.79 List price $27.99Save $12.20
- $18.90 List price $27.00Save $8.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nestled amongst the Santa Monica Mountains, Agoura Hills is considered the western gateway to Los Angeles County. Originally inhabited by the Chumash Indians, the area was a well-known stagecoach stop for early settlers heading west thanks to its accessibility to well water. In 1927, Paramount Pictures purchased a ranch and started making movies; hence, the town became known as Picture City, having drawn the likes of silent film star Laura LaPlante (for whom a street was named), Gary Cooper, Clark Gable, and Claudette Colbert. The town was renamed by the Post Office to Agoura Hills after French settler Pierre Agoure. In 1982, the residents voted to officially incorporate the 7.9-square-mile region, making Agoura Hills Los Angeles County's 82nd city. Today, Agoura Hills is a flourishing, family-friendly community known for its award-winning schools, lush and beautiful parks, biking and hiking trails, and burgeoning businesses. The area has become one of the most desirable places to live in Los Angeles, yet the population remains relatively low at approximately 20,000 residents.
|Number of Pages:||127|
|Author:||Pascal, Susan M. , Pavley, Fran|
|Series Title:||Images of America|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.