Customers also viewed these products
Age of Empires 2: Gold Edition - PC
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$4.00 List price $39.96Save $35.96
- Reduced Price$13.47 List price $19.99Save $6.52
- Clearance$8.93 List price $17.76Save $8.83
- Reduced Price$7.00 List price $9.90Save $2.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Age of Empires 2: Gold Edition - PC
Experience real-time evolution as you build your civilization into a flourishing empire, from the Dark Ages to the Imperial Age. Decide whether to conquer the world through military might, commerce and diplomacy or intrigue and regicide. The Conuerors Expansion adds 5 new civilizations, 4 new campaigns, 11 new units, 26 new technologies, real world maps and much more.
|Video Game Genre:||Strategy / tactics / wargame - real time|
|Video Game Platform:||PC Games|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16958|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you can run it on windows 7 im not sure if its because i have a home built machine but the graphics arent as clear as if i ran it on windows 98 machethat i also haveby AJ84966/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will run on Windows 7. If you have problems with the game color, simply end your explorer process. Make sure you have all the windows you need and the game open before you do this. To fix the game color, open Windows Task Manager by opening the start menu. Then type in "task manager" and wait for it to search. When it finishes, click "View running processes with Task Manager." Once it is open, switch to the "Processes" tab and search for the "explorer.exe" process. Click it once, and then click end process at the bottom right of the Task Manager window. You will have to click it again on the window pop up. This will make your taskbar and start menu close, but you can switch back and forth between windows that you have open by holding down the the "Alt" key and hitting the "Tab" key.by GuNeRkId8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy a copy of Windows, you can install most PC games Using BootCampby robshop6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is PC CD-ROM software made by a gaming development department of Microsoft®by CdeoD6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (13)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will it run on Windows 8.1? There is an unanswered question about Window 8 on the list but my machine runs 8.1, thanks.
- Hello there, Yes, Age of Empires II will run on Windows 8.1. I hope this was helpful to you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam1/12/2015Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?