Great great serum. Smooth firmer skin. Got as an influencer trial but will buy again. Makes my skin feel much smoother. Mild smell. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
Aesthetic Hydration Cosmetics AHC Aqualuronic Face Serum 1.01 oz
- Aesthetic Hydration Cosmetics (AHC) Aqualuronic Face Serum is a moisture-boosting, hydrating serum that replenishes and brightens dehydrated skin.
- This serum is a concentrated, translucent facial moisturizer that absorbs easily into skin, infusing it with hydrating and nourishing nutrients.
- Hyaluronic acid quenches thirsty skin, refines its texture, and helps visibly plump up fine lines and wrinkles with its anti-aging properties.
- A combination of mineral-rich seawater from France and AHC’s exclusive Aqua Ceramide Complex helps to fortify the skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide deep hydration.
- This concentrated facial serum with a refreshing gel texture spreads and absorbs instantly into skin, leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated.
- This hydrating serum is suitable for all skin types; use this Korean skincare product with the AHC Aqualuronic Face Cream for best results.
Explore this item
Aesthetic Hydration Cosmetics
Great hydration for any skin types
This is one of the best serums that I have every tried. First I have oily skin and after 8hrs of work my skin will have a slight glow at the end of the day. This product is hydration in a bottle and I love it. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Great hyaluronic acid + ceramides, great serum
Just a disclaimer that I received this in a voxbox from influenster for this review. But my opinions are not affected by receiving this product. First, I'm a skin care nerd that I have to read the ingredient list before I use it. The ingredient list of AHC aquluronic serum is very long, so I was a little concerned. But after using it, it feels very, very, very hydrating. Though I have combo skin, I live in a very dry state so this would help me in both the short and long term. The second ingredient is ceramides, which are lipids that help form the skin's barrier and help skin retain moisture, and also help the skin protect against environmental aggressors like irritants, and pollution. Ceramides and hyaluronic acid together, the acid will help those ceramides sink into the skin for better absorption. Another ingredient is French sea water, which is in one of my favorite facial mists and helps calm the skin. Overall, I love this serum and can't wait to see the long term results, since in the short term, it feels great and makes my skin softer and more radiant. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My skin is glowing!!
This is my new favorite serum!! It absorbs fast into your skin, and leaves you with a clean healthy glow!! Not a greasy shine!! I've been using a week and have gotten compliments!!! Even with my foundation over it the glow still comes through!! A little goes a long way, and it makes your skin feel so soft - you have to literally stop yourself from touching it!! I highly highly recommend and a little goes a long way!! I received this complimentary for my honest review
I received this product free of charge for my honest opinion and review. I layered this serum with the face cream I also received. I am a self proclaimed serum freak. So I have owned and tested a fare share of serums. I always use the product Im testing for at least a week before reviewing. I was extremely impressed with this serum. It was extremely moisturizing, and in combination with cream it lasted all day. Leaving my skin plump and soft. The packaging is so luxe, I loved it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.