I've always had really bad menstrual cramps. I mean excruciating pain. Sweating, fainting spells, terrible cramps, vomiting, dizzy, nausea, inability to sleep etc. I've tried Midol, but that seemed to always make things worst and I'd end up vomiting them anyhow. The doctors said there's nothing wrong, tea nor hot baths seemed to work enough. I hate taking any kind of prescription, but I finally gave in to trying a couple of these during my last cycle. Thank you God that I've found Advil, something that works!! I thought I'd forever have to live in dread of my upcoming period, or revolve my life around it. Missing out on so many things due to this pain. I didn't think it would work, This does more then I could ever hope for. I have none of that terrible pain and effects Thereof after taking Advil. For menstrual cramps this definitely works for me
Advil Coated Tablets Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer, Ibuprofen 200mg, 200 Count, Easy Open Arthritis Cap, Fast-Acting Formula for Headache Relief, Toothache Pain Relief and Arthritis Pain Relief
About This Item
- EASY OPEN ARTHRITIS CAP: Advil Coated Tablets with the Easy Open Arthritis Cap is easier to open than Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Caps. Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation, our innovative cap design provides a comfortable grip.
- ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Nothing is stronger on minor arthritis and other joint pain. Recommended for headaches, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold.
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Advil coated Ibuprofen tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, joint pain and minor pain of arthritis. Advil coated Ibuprofen tablets temporarily reduce fever as well.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF: Make pain a distant memory with Advil Ibuprofen, the #1 selling pain reliever (among over the counter pain relievers), providing fast pain relief with strength.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Advil Ibuprofen is a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice.
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Health Concern: Fever Headache
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive IngredientsAcetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: (In each Tablet) Purpose Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)* Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer *Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug.; Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
Active Ingredient Name: Ibuprofen
Instructions: Directions do not take more than directed the smallest effective dose should be used adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by doctor children under 12 years: ask a doctor
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.25 x 0.30 x 4.13 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question