I had been buying Front line plus for cats for a few years with very little and sometimes no effect at all on the fleas.I wondered if I was buying fraudulent goods.I was really tired of the daily flea combings for 3 cats.Then I read on Amazon this new product for at least half the cost.Well, I'll give it a try.Wow,is this stuff amazing.I used it once, did not do it the next month and still haven't found a living flea yet!All I can say I have been telling others about this product and some have bought and it has been effective for them as well.
About This Item
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE:Â Effectively breaks the flea life-cycle by killing all life stages of fleas: adults, eggs and larvae
- FLEA TREATMENT FOR CATS:Â Kills fleas within 12 hours of drops application, and prevents reinfestations for up to 4 months
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT WORK:Â Contains the same active ingredients as Bayer K9 Advantix II for Cats (pyriproxyfen & imidacloprid)
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE:Â Advecta Plus Flea Treatment for Cats is an easy to apply topical solution for the prevention and treatment of fleas in cats.
- WATERPROOF, FRAGRANCE-FREE FORMULA:Â Flea medication remains effective & provides protection even if your pet gets wet
Animal Health Concern: Flea and Tick Control
Active Ingredients: Pyriproxyfen Imidacloprid Other
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
0.80 x 6.75 x 5.69 Inches
Advecta plus was recommended to me, and my cats haven't had any issue! This product works as expected, and for a portion of the costs of bigger names!
I have used Advecta for small and large cats, and am very pleased with the results. I have used Advantage and Frontline and have not had the good results with them that I get with Asvecta !!! And the price is great !!!
I had to change medications because my cat had built an intolerance to Frontline. I found this generic worked as good as the very expensive brand Advantage which uses a different base than Frontline. It's all I've used for the last year and it has worked with no side effects. Make sure you place it on the skin high enough they can't lick it.
Works like the name brand ones
We wanted to try something a little bit cheaper on our cats. I have three of them one being solid white and he always gets fleas. Since using this brand he hasn't had any! I highly recommend it. My cats are ages 10,9and 2. So if your worried about older cats I can say mine haven't had any problems with this one.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question