About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
THE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM 5 BOOK
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. In this completely updated bestseller, author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 5 in detail from a photographer's perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product's development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selectionto image editing and image management. In this book he'll teach you how to:
- Work efficiently with images shot in raw or JPEG formats
- Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image and video library
- Quickly apply tonal adjustments to multiple images
- Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
- Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
- Make the most of new features in Lightroom 5, such as extended spot
- removal, Upright(TM) corrections, and Smart Previews
|Number of Pages:||713|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Pearson P T R|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.