Customers also considered
- $194.55 Was $209.98Save $15.43
- Rollback$170.99 Was $199.98Save $28.99
- from $179.00
- from $146.43
- $179.19 Was $203.99Save $24.80
- from $109.00
- from $228.10
- from $119.99
- $249.00 Was $259.98Save $10.98
- from $36.04
- Reduced Pricefrom $207.80
- from $129.00
- from $82.00
- Reduced Price$159.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its clean look, the DHP Adobe Metal Loft Bed with Workstation Desk embraces both trend and functionality. Featuring a built-in desk and corner shelves, this metal loft bed creates the perfect place to work, study and relax. Built with sturdy metal, the top bunk accommodates a standard full-size mattress and is bordered by full-length guardrails for added safety. Two integrated ladders make it easy to climb to the top bunk. The DHP Adobe Metal Loft Bed with Workstation Desk is an all-in-one unit that is a terrific space-saving piece!
Abode Full Metal Loft Bed over Workstation Desk:
- Sturdy metal frame
- Desk and shelves offer ultimate versatility
- Designed for smaller spaces
- Two ladders - one front and one side - along with upper guardrails, for added safety
- All-in-one unit accommodates one full-size mattress (sold separately)
- Metal loft bed with work station requires assembly
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Product dimensions: 81" W x 58.5" D x 72" H
- Carton Information: 77"W x 18"D x 12.5"H (weight :146 lbs.)
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Recommended Room:||Bedroom , Living Room , Home Office|
|Maximum Weight:||300 lbs|
|Age Group:||Adult , Teen , Child|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5457196|
|Features:||Kids Loft Beds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||78.70 x 17.10 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'2'' and I have to bend a bit underneath. If your not going to spend a lot of time underneath then I don't see a problemby Tenyearold5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured to the bottom of the mattress and it is 5'. When my son goes under he has to bend over. I don't think this is a problem to go in and sit at his desk. but I think I will turn the dresser around and have the drawers face out the end. There is a bar (brace) that goes across the bottom that is about 5.5" from the ground, but our kick board on his dresser is the same so it will work for the bottom drawer. This way he doesn't have to bend over to get his clothes.by WSUcougargirl3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct - you can't walk under it standing up. My daughter is 5'9" and has to bend over. It's not that big of deal - she sits at the desk portion just fine and has a big ol' round chair that she sits in to watch TV from. Her friends all adore it under there - like a little fort - I just plan on getting some bean bag chairs to make it a crash pad.by laurel9190110/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I'm 5' 3" and I hit my head on it once. However, that is pretty much how lofts are. I had one in college and dealt with the same thing.by heartRN4810/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you would duck under to sit in the desk chair, and there is plenty of headroon for that. My grandson is 6' and has no issues whatsoever. I am 5'6" and only barely duck under. The whole unit to the top of the side rails is 6 feet again at the top, the mattress suport portion is just above the 5' level if that helps.by kimk195910/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no you cant, im 5'3" and i duck under it, i have my fouton under it and i just bend over for the drawers nothing to hard really. i love it for making a small room bigger i use them in college, second year nowby An anonymous customer6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you change the side the desk faces? from what i see on the pic, i would like the desk on the other side
- You could just turn the bed around after you build it, but you limit yourself to one ladder and on the other side their is a support beam at the bottom that might cause you some troubleby Tenyearold12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No u can't its one sideby foxymistress12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby WSUcougargirl1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's set up to go only one way.by heartRN4810/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to turn the entire loft around.by bgaineshunter10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sadly you cannot, all you could possibly do is turn the entire bed around.by kimk19592/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need the guard rails on its part of the stability of the frame and it has the holes where some poles stick in to hold the mattress upby Tenyearold9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say you have to have them on to keep the mattress in place .. and it holds the whole thing together!by OchiJE4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Theyre welded onby foxymistress4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to put them onby Bassnmann2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have to be on.by WSUcougargirl1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. The guardrails are included and are stuck to the bed. You cannot take them off. Thank you!by DHPSupport1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $207.80
- from $228.10