Customers also viewed these products
- $30.11 List price $39.95Save $9.84
- $37.24 Was $40.00Save $2.76
Check out these related products
- $31.45 List price $45.00Save $13.55
- $12.52 Was $14.15Save $1.63
- $16.51 Was $17.69Save $1.18
- $16.37 Was $17.36Save $0.99
- $14.56 Was $15.65Save $1.09
- $30.81 List price $45.00Save $14.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Artisan Publishers, 2009, ISBN13 9781579653774, ISBN10 1579653774
Thomas Keller shares family-style recipes that you can make any or every day.
In the book every home cook has been waiting for, the revered Thomas Keller turns his imagination to the American comfort foods closest to his heart flaky biscuits, chicken pot pies, New England clam bakes, and cherry pies so delicious and redolent of childhood that they give Proust's madeleines a run for their money. Keller, whose restaurants The French Laundry in Yountville, California, and Per Se in New York have revolutionized American haute cuisine, is equally adept at turning out simpler fare.
In "Ad Hoc at Home" a cookbook inspired by the menu of his casual restaurant Ad Hoc in Yountville he showcases more than 200 recipes for family-style meals. This is Keller at his most playful, serving up such truck-stop classics as Potato Hash with Bacon and Melted Onions and grilled-cheese sandwiches, and heartier fare including beef Stroganoff and roasted spring leg of lamb. In fun, full-color photographs, the great chef gives step-by-step lessons in kitchen basics here is Keller teaching how to perfectly shape a basic hamburger, truss a chicken, or dress a salad. Best of all, where Keller s previous best-selling cookbooks were for the ambitious advanced cook, "Ad Hoc at Home" is filled with quicker and easier recipes that will be embraced by both kitchen novices and more experienced cooks who want the ultimate recipes for American comfort-food classics.
|Number of Pages:||359|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Keller, Thomas , Heller, Susie/ , Cruz, Dave|
|Publisher:||Workman Pub Co|
|Publication Date:||November, 2009|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $23.80 List price $45.00Save $21.20
- $14.49 Was $19.19Save $4.70
- $14.16 Was $20.20Save $6.04
- $13.56 Was $14.56Save $1.00
- $12.42 Was $13.85Save $1.43
- $21.73 List price $24.95Save $3.22
- $15.21 List price $30.00Save $14.79
- $10.16 List price $11.95Save $1.79
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $18.55 List price $25.00Save $6.45
- $25.38 Was $28.38Save $3.00