Love these tires, I will buy them again when I have the need for tires! They make road noise more like a UFO sound (pretty cool), great traction and a fraction of the cost. Couldn't be happier with them. Only time will tell with how they wear out.
- Tire Size265/60R18
- Tire Load Index112
- Tire Speed RatingQ
- Tire TypeLight Truck & SUV Tires
- Tire TerrainMud Terrain
- Tire Performance GradeTouring
About This Item
- Aggressive tread pattern provides better grip, performance, and durability
- X-Protection sidewall design guards the sidewall from sharp cuts and rocks while also enhancing traction
- 3 step blocks boost traction on all terrains by promoting self-cleaning
- Tread design strengthens traction and braking performance
- Designed to conquer mud, dirt, and other off-road terrains in addition to asphalt
|Tire Aspect Ratio|
|Tire Load Index|
Best tire for ford pickups!
I was hesitant on buying these since they are a not so well known brand, but since they are the only very aggressive style of tire for the 2013 stock ford pickups i decided to give them a try. They look great on my pickup and i live in upstate NY and they do SO WELL in the snow and ice even though my pickup isnt 4WD! if your debating it, BUY them! they have a great aggressive offload look plus they are far more functional than snow tires from the bigger brands. P.S: they do make some road noise when you get going, kinda like a moaning ghost depending on your speed. not loud at all, can still hear my radio and talk normally inside the cab. but just if your worried about it yes they make road noise.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question