Customers also viewed these products
- from $8.84
- Reduced Price$3.98
- Rollbackfrom $37.00
- from $25.92
- from $39.08
Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Aluminum Metallic)
Consider these popular products
- $129.97 List price $297.00Save $167.03
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- $107.77 List price $199.00Save $91.23
- Reduced Price$97.99 List price $119.99Save $22.00
- from $55.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Used-Acceptable-Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Aluminum Metallic)
The Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u provides the ultimate tablet experience with a gleaming 10.1" touch-screen. It has 802.11b/g/n Wireless(802.11n 2.4GHz only). It also has 5MP Rear Facing Camera with Auto Focus and 2MP Front Facing Camera. 1GB DDR2 Memory , 1.5 lbs. Android , Honeycomb , Operating System, NVIDIA Tegra , 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor.
|Processor Type:||Nvidia Tegra|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Display Technology:||Multi-touch LCD|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Micro-USB 2.0 Port, 1 x Micro-HDMI, 1 x 3.5mm Combo Jack, 1 x DC-in Jack, 1 x Docking Station Port|
|Operating System:||Android Honeycomb 3.0 , Android|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||Andriod|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBA500-10S16U|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , USB Cable|
|Features:||G-sensor , Webcam , Gyro Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.24 x 7.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use my Alltel "Stick" to access the internet when I'm traveling down the interstate or in a place w/o WiFi? I use this in my laptop. USB plugin
- I doubt that, but you could always try it. Normally those come with Windows drivers, hence the problem, this is Android, not Windows. You could always post the question on androidforums.com for an answer. I use a MyFi device, which is similar to your stick, but this is about the size of a pack of playing cards and you can connect 5 devices to it using Wi-Fi. Works great, $30 a month from Comcast. Most telcos charge $40+ a month!by tedpc11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you should be able to with no problems, yes it has real (full size) USB as well as micro USB, HDMI out, It ROCKS!by Chris50511/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several manufactures of USB Air Card routers available now. Zoom and Trendnet are two brands I know of and have a Trendnet and its awesome. It turns your air card into a MiFi unit for friends or family. Wal-Mart also carrys a couple versions, they range from a stand alone with battery to units that require 110 volt power connection. Just plug in your wireless carrier air card and connect. Look for this model at walmart.com: TRENDnet 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N RouterTEW-655BR3G $91.44. They also carry these in store and seen one other day in the $55 to $65 range. Other retailers and ebay are a good resource, however the warranty that is available from Wal-mart offsets the additional savings of others. Good Luck.by Iammrgadget11/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The use of a 3g dongle currently does not work with android 3.2 If Alltel has 3.2 drivers then it might work but we have not tested it.by TeamAcer11/16/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you would have to download the netflix app and set up an account. Check netflix website for details about what is needed.by imbacon11/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if it does not come already upgraded to 3.2 you'll need to log on to or set up Google acct. And register your tablet then you will get your OTA updates from Acer and the Netflix app just became available a few weeks ago and works perfect!by Chris50511/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you let the system update to version 3.2, you will find Netflix in the Android Market and with a Netflix account, you can really enjoy movies on this!by tedpc11/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does support Netflix, once you update the OS to 3.2, which is free.by TeamAcer11/21/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I upgraded mine to 3.2.1 the day I received it.by Chiefcw2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if not already upgraded, sign into or create your Google account and wait you will get OTA(over the air) upgrades from Acer to 3.2 I have had this tablet for since July and have received all upgrades now at 3.2 and talk is we will get 4.0 ICS (ice cream sandwich) This thing just gets better and better!by Chris50511/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The upgrade path to Android 3.2 is free on an Acer Iconia A500. Mine came with version 3.0, eventually upgraded to 3.1, then finally to 3.2 I'm hoping that one day I will turn this on and it updates to version 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). the latest version on Android.by tedpc11/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The upgrade is free and available once you set up a Google account and connect to the internet.by TeamAcer11/22/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?