Similar items in stock
- from $151.98Save $147.02
- from $169.57Save $229.43
- from $7.46
- $84.99 List price $149.99Save $65.00
Acer Iron Gray 11.6" C710-2856 Chromebook with Intel Celeron 847 Processor and Google Chrome Operating System
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$285.00 Was $399.00Save $114.00
- Rollback$469.00 Was $699.00Save $230.00
- from $97.77
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $217.13Save $78.13
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $217.13Save $78.13
- Clearance$984.19 List price $1181.03Save $196.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Continually updated, always new, the Acer Iron Gray 11.6" Chromebook, C710-2856 keeps getting better and better. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built in and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. At about an inch thin and 3 lbs light, this Acer Iron Gray 11.6" Chromebook, C710-2856 goes wherever you go and keeps your files safe and secure in the cloud.
Acer 11.6" C710-2856 Chromebook:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Acer C7 chromebook with Intel Celeron 847 Processor
1.10GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
- 2GB memory, 16 GB SSD Drive br>Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks
Store 10,666 photos, 4,571 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more on the Acer C7 chromebook with Intel Celeron 847 Processor
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 11.6" HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX 10.1
- The Acer Chromebook With Google Chrome Operating System has a built-in 720p HD webcam
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/speaker jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4 hours battery life
- Google Chrome Operating System
Support and Warranty:
- The Acer Chromebook With Google Chrome Operating System has a 1-year limited warranty
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Celeron|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight, CineCrystal Widescreen HD Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.90 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NU.SH7AA.016|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||4 GB|
|RAM Memory:||6 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Chrome OS|
|Battery Life:||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Accessories Included:||Power cord, 4-Cell Lithium Ion, Quick Start Guide|
|Interface Type:||2 in 1 Card Reader 1 x (SD Memory Card), 1 x (MultiMediaCard)|
|Features:||Built-in 720p HD webcam, Chrome OS keyboard , ROHS Compliant|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Does not have Word, but Google Docs works very well for basic word processing, however, there is no File Save selection, use the Download As instead, which allows you to save in a variety of formats such as RTF, PDF, plain text (TXT) or MS Word docx (needs also doc format, like with older versions of Word, IMHO). I save files on a thumb drive rather than in the 'cloud' (Google Drive) and works fine for me.by kyboywalmart1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It dose have Microsoft wordby Sugerbear822/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a word processing software program. Office 2010 files can also be downloaded and edited.by Dr1dreff1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Google drive has access to Google Docs, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.by TeamAcer1/16/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by TeamAcer5/7/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dajovu2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the laptop does not have a cd/dvd drive.by CommunityAnswer1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To copy and paste on the Acer Iron Gray 11.6" C710-2856 Chromebook with Intel Celeron 847 Processor and Google Chrome Operating System, you can use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + X (cut), Ctrl + C (copy), and Ctrl + V (paste), or you can hold the Alt key and click to "right click" bring up a menu with cut/copy/paste options.by CommunityAnswer8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Copy and paste works the same on the Chromebook as in Windows. You use CTRL + C to copy and CTRL + V to paste.by TeamAcer3/7/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can highlight text and press Ctrl+C to Cut then Ctrl+X then goto where u wanna paste it and hit Ctrl+V at the same time in documents only. But if you wanna paste say text on a webpage its Shift+Alt then tap the touchpad and when the pulldown comes up hit copy. Then Ctrl+V to paste With a mouse.. Hightlight to Left-click and hold the button down but scroll up or down then text you want... Then Right Click and select copy on pulldown menu. To Paste... right click inside of a document or anywhere else and hit Right click again... and Walla!by JacquelynR3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?