Similar items in stock
Acer UM.WV6AA.A01 21.5-Inch Screen LCD Monitor
Customers also viewed these products
- $72.99 Was $79.99Save $7.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Acer 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226HQL Abd Black) is useful for working on projects, playing games, watching movies and more. This monitor features a 22” diagonal LCD, which allows you to view two documents side by side. It is also large enough to watch movies. The 16:9 aspect ratio keeps images proportional while the 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast produces stunning black and white images. Superior color resolution and the 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution make this professional LCD Monitor suitable for working on projects that require heavy graphics use. The 8ms response time delivers superior animation. The anti-glare feature makes it possible to position the Acer Widescreen LCD Monitor most anywhere in the room. The ergonomic design gives a handsome look to your desk that coordinates well with office items. When using the Acer 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226HQL Abd Black) on your desk, you can pivot, tilt, swivel or adjust the height for an optimal viewing position.
Acer V226HQL Abd 22 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 8ms VGA/DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight|
|System Requirements:||Windows, Mac|
|Connector Type:||VGA , DVI (w/HDCP)|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Maximum Contrast Ratio:||100000000:1|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UM.WV6AA.A01|
|Native Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Features:||Mountable , Tilt|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has DVI and VGA.by SYVMOM2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesntby JimW19527/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TeamAcer1/9/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tws6173/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It connects with the plug in prongs that screw in securely. I don't see any USB plugs to connect it to the brain.by pepper3583/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by TeamAcer3/18/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby pepper3583/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This monitor is equipped with DVI and VGA ports.by TeamAcer11/22/2013Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?