Acer Black 17.3" Aspire AS7714Z-4643 Laptop PC with Intel Pentium Processor, Webcam, HDMI Out & Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Acer black 17.3" laptop PC transforms digital entertainment into an amazing experience. Showcasing a cinematic 17.3" HD+ LED-backlit display, Intel dual-core processing performance, Dolby audio enhancement and amazing media features, this machine lets you fly through demanding applications with ease. With the Aspire notebook computer, you can enjoy more of your multimedia in true elegance wherever you go.
Acer Aspire AS7714Z-4643 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium P6100 processor
2.0GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
- 3GB of DDR3 system memory
Give you the power for multimedia videos and images, video conferencing, basic gaming and all other simple duties
- 250GB SATA hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more
- 8X SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your Acer black 17.3" laptop PC; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built right into your Acer black 17.3" laptop PC
- 17.3" diagonal HD CineCrystal LED-backlit widescreen display
Intel HD Graphics with 128MB dedicated system memory supporting Microsoft DirectX 10
Additional Aspire Notebook Computer Features:
- Built-in 1.3-megapixel Webcam with built-in microphone
- Multi-in-1 digital media card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x line-in jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery (up to 3.6 hours battery life)
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel with advertising. Powerpoint or Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new Acer black 17.3" laptop PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here) McAfee Internet Security Suite (60-day trial)
- Windows Live Essentials, NTI Media Maker, WildTangent Demo Games
- Acer Backup Manager, Acer ePower Management, Acer eRecovery Management; Norton Online Backup
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year International Travelers Limited Warranty
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the Acer black 17.3" laptop PC.
What's In The Box:
- Power supply and power cord
- 4-cell Li-Ion battery
- Quick Start Guide and documentation
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this Acer black 17.3" laptop PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||250 GB|
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|Memory Card Type:||5-in-1 Card Reader|
|Processor Speed:||2.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||Up to 3.6 hrs.|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LX.PY902.035|
|RAM Memory:||3 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Accessories Included:||6 Cell Lithium-Ion , Power Cord , AC Adapter|
|Battery Capacity:||4400 mAh|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.30 x 5.70 x 13.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. wireless or cabledby raxel7/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your printer are compatible, you can hock-it on, and follow the instruction.by NotShopOnline6/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby DolphinHeart3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby srob19583/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we have ours hooked up to an HP printer.by bamaredsoxchick3/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your printer connects to computers via USB, then yes you can.by eSolutions2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your printer is USB, then yes. You can hook this up to your printer.by Mokatu2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is go to the bottom right hand corner. Then, you will see that icon with the bars, kind of like on a phone for connection. Click on that, and it will show you available wifi networks. Just click on your network and click on "Connect Automatically" and make it your home/public/work network so every time you turn on the laptop, it will already be connected. Hope this will help! :)by mikeitzmike7/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is none.by raxel6/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the front right bottom there is wireless ikon, click on-it , and choose your wireless network.by NotShopOnline6/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to control panel, Network and Sharing system, add a wireless device to the network. There is no on and off button for Wi-fi. I hate this computer.by Lisathephotographer4/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wireless connectivity can be turned on and of by using the FN+F3 hotkeys.by eSolutions3/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as it's usb no problemby raxel7/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just depends on what items you're going to use. You have to be careful not to overload the power supply. If you're computer starts to act up you're drawing too much power.by tootoomuch2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not at all- no problemby AlwaysLookForGoodValues1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on what you’re using for, no. If you’re using it to connect a few, non-powered USB devices to one USB port, there shouldn’t be a problem. The only issue that might occur is if you’re connecting many devices that draw power from the USB port. The port itself offers a limited amount of power and may not be able to supply everything with the power they need to operate correctly. It won’t harm any of your devices or your notebook though.by eSolutions1/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$209.00 Was $299.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $449.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$259.00 Was $299.00Save $40.00
- $309.00 Was $319.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$239.00 Was $299.00Save $60.00
- Rollback$319.00 Was $399.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $229.00Save $50.00
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$296.00 Was $329.00Save $33.00
- $179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00