Consider these popular products
- $23.74 Was $26.03Save $2.29
- Clearance$2.22 Was $19.95Save $17.73
- $12.99 List price $14.99Save $2.00
- from $12.99
Accessory Workshop TY-109 tyPad Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2 and The New iPad, PU Leather Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Type with your iPad and protect it at the same time. The Accessory Workshop TY-109 tyPad iPad 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Case lets you do both. With a PU leather finish, this iPad 2 Keyboard Case has an elegant, professional look. The tyPad 2 keyboard syncs directly with iPad 2 and The New iPad to facilitate faster and easier typing and free up valuable screen space. An unobstructed space bar and large dual shift keys make using the iPad 2 Keyboard case easy for those used to typing on traditional keyboards. The Apple shortcut keys featured on the iPad 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Case give Apple users familiar ways to use their device. The Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2 folds open at an angle to make typing more comfortable and natural. Use the keyboard in combination with the touch-screen for an immersive and intuitive interface.
Accessory Workshop TY-108 tyPad Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2 and The New iPad, PU Leather Finish:
- Syncs for faster and easier typing
- Offers advanced protection and convenience
- Unobstructed space bar
- Large dual shift keys
- Apple shortcut keys
- Material: Leather Finish
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TY-109|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 1.20 x 7.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The keyboard is descent.by td80815/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had a problem.by coujbul11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is connected as one peice.by coujbul11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,it's attacched to the cover.by td80819/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,If you're not using it.It will hibernate on its own...by td80812/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has an auto offby coujbul11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?