As an ER nurse, I have used many different pulse oximeters. The DELUXE500D is one of the best bangs for your buck. It is VERY easy to use. It is very quick to produce a reading. I find it to be very accurate when compared to other pulse ox finger probes. The screen is easy to read and it can be positioned in different directions by pushing the on button. There are also many user options that can be tweaked on the settings screen. It is comfortable and does not pinch or press the finger. It's very easy to clean (and keep clean). The single AAA battery is easy to change and access. The protective cover is an added bonus to protect the unit from drops and damage and the included lanyard is very handy. This unit fits in the front pocket of my scrub top and does not feel bulky or cumbersome. I used it all weekend and took over a hundred readings on patients in the ER and the battery is still going strong!
Zacurate Pro Series 500D Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Silicon Cover, Batteries & Lanyard (Royal Purple)
Arrives by Thu, Feb 20
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- DELUXE MODEL WITH PLETHYSMOGRAPH & ALARM- The Zacurate® 500D Pro Series pulse oximeter is the deluxe version of the Amazon top rated Zacurate® 500DL Pulse Oximeter. In addition to measuring your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate accurately and reliably, the deluxe version has many other helpful features like the plethysmograph and alarm
- NEW SOFTWARE UPGRADE - 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable display brightness. 4) Rotatable OLED display now includes plethysmograph
- MEET & EXCEED FDA STANDARDS - Designed for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone sports enthusiasts interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, it is manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for sports and aviation pulse oximeters
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support
Health Concern: fingertip pulse oximeter;Blood Oxygen Levels;COPD;Pulse Rate;Respiration;Asthma
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm
[YELLOW TRIANGLE] This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit . www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Alarm Function, Accuracy Deviation +/-1%, Good Battery Life, Easy to Use, Infrared Shield
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.25 x 1.20 x 1.25 Inches
I bought this when my daughter had the flu, she has been diagnosed with asthma in the past and has been hospitalized a few times from getting sick and her oxygen being low. I absolutely love the idea of having this to check her levels so it's not waiting until we are at the hospital to find out they are already extremely low. it's easy to use. great instructions, silicone protector and also a little carrying case that comes with it. I highly recommend this.
Great Product!I love the ease of using this product. The numbers are clear and easy to read. I like how you can easily choose the position to read. I love the color option. I was surprised by the protective case as I have not received one with other pulse oximeters that I have purchased. Works well with those who have sensitive finger tips.