Bought the EZ-Stand-N-Go HD for my wife. Fits perfectly I'm her recliner and really happy with the ease of use.
About This Item
- Assist bar to stand easily from most couches, chairs, or recliners (see assembly & installation video)
- Dual cushion support handles for fall protection - Powder-coated steel construction
- Universal aid to daily living - can go fixed, stitched, or removable cushions; Frame goes on top of fixed or stitched cushions, or goes underneath removable cushions
- Adjustable height: 22-32"; width: 19-26"; depth: 23-26"; See dimensional information below to ensure compatibility with your couch or chair
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs; Low-profile to match the look and feel of your home
Health Concern: limited mobility Fall Prevention
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Instructions: . Easy 3- Step Instructions. Attach handles to upright leg tubes. Attach L tubes to main frame. Slide between Cushions or above chair or couch cushions
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
32.00 x 26.00 x 26.00 Inches
Better than expected!! Am amazed at the sturdy quality of this aid! Very thoughtful design, as the offset legs accommodate the leg riser portion of the recliner chair. Mom uses it on couch and swivel recliner chair. I'm very impressed with the ability to adjust EVERYTHING- length, width, height, and depth!! This product has enabled my 86yr old mother (with Parkinson's), to get out of a chair by herself--A true blessing! Buy two--you will want to install one on the "favorite" chair, and one on couch!
Much needed assistance product - works great!
Works great! My father puts a lot of weight and force on the arms while he stands up from the couch, and other than further adjusting/tightening the bolts, it works perfectly for him.
Able Life Universal Stand Assist
Works fine when assembled. Slightly hard to put together for the elderly, as at times, it seems to require three hands and figuring out width, height, etc.
This makes getting in and out of the chair much easier.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question