Blink RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Contact Lens Solution, 10 fl oz
About this item
About this item
- RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Revitalens Ocutec.
- Multi-purpose disinfecting solution.
- Formulated for soft contact lenses.
- Removes protein.
- Lens case inside.
- Revitalens Ocutec solution is a sterile, buffered aqueous solution with alexidine dihydrochloride 0.00016% and polyquaternium-1 0.0003% as preservatives/disinfectants, boric acid, sodium borate, tetronic 904, edetate disodium, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, and purified water.
- Revitalens Ocutec and Ocutec are trademarks owned by or licensed to Abbott Laboratories, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Tetronic is a trademark of BASF corporation.
- Solution product of Spain.
- Lens case product of China.
- Questions or comments?
- Please call us at 1-800-347-5005.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Revitalens Ocutec multi-purpose disinfecting solution delivers comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
- Actual fill.
- Ocutec activity.
- Revitalens Ocutec solution is formulated with dual-disinfection technology, designed specifically for soft contact lenses, to deliver effective disinfection and cleaning while maintaining comfort, and provides: safe contact lens storage up to 30 days.
- Ask your eye care professional what makes Revitalens Ocutec solution a great choice for effective disinfection and comfort, or visit us at www.yourhealthyeyes.com.
Blink RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Contact Lens Solution:
- Delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection
- Removes protein and other deposits that commonly accumulate during wear
- Conditions the lenses and increases end of day comfort
- Delivers brilliantly clean and clear contact lenses
- Free lens case
- Provides safe storage up to 30 days
Ingredients: Revitalens Ocutec Solution Is A Sterile, Buffered Aqueous Solution With Alexidine Dihydrochloride 0.00016% And Polyquatemium-1 0.0003% As Preservatives/Disinfectants, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Tetronic 904, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, And Purified Water. If You Are Allergic to Any Ingredient In This Product, Do Not Use.
Instructions: See insert for full instructions And safety information. Discard solution 90 days after opening. See your Eye care professional annually. Tips for Healthy Lens Wear: Rinse for lens-wearing comfort. When you insert your lenses: 1. Wash your hands with soap And water And dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses. 2. Prior to reapplying lenses, rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec Solution to remove any debris on the lens. Rub, rinse & soak for effective disinfection. When you remove your lenses: 1. Wash your hands with soap And water And dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses. 2. Place 3 or more drops of RevitaLens OcuTec Solution on one side of the lens surface. 3. Rub your lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 2-4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens And not clean the outer edge surface). 4. Turn the lens over And repeat steps 2 And 3. 5. Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec solution. Place lenses in clean lens case And fill with RevitaLens OcuTec Solution. Close lens case tightly. 6. Soak--allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning, And protein removal. Caring for Your Lens Case: Always rinse your lens case daily with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec Solution And let it air dry. Never use tap water. Never re-use solution. Replace your lens case every 1-3 months.