Samsung Galaxy S10
Arrives by Thu, Oct 29
- Cell Phone Service ProviderAT&T
- Cell Phone TypeContract Cell Phones
- Mobile Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 Pie
- Hard Drive Capacity128
- Screen Size6.1\"
- Wireless TechnologyWi-Fi
About This Item
Introducing the Galaxy S10. The next generation has arrived. It doesn't just stand out, it stands apart. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting and a Dynamic AMOLED screen that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity Display our most innovative yet.
Cinematic Infinity Display
Cinema-grade display you'll have to see to believe. Immerse yourself in rich tones and amazing contrast in every scene—even the dark ones—with a HDR10+ certified Infinity screen that delivers clear picture even in bright daylight.1
Pro-grade Multi-Camera sees what you see. Five lenses. Zero lens bags. Capture the wider world. Use the Ultra Wide Camera to take stunning, cinematic photos with a full field of vision, just like the human eye. Pro Assist knows what you're looking at and can offer suggestions and adjust settings to help you get epic shots with a tap.2
Ultrasonic Fingerprint ID
Simply touch the glass to unlock. Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch.
Wireless PowerShare (Qi compatible)
Power is yours to share. Wireless PowerShare lets you charge Galaxy devices or even a friend’s phone right from your device.
In the Box
AC adapter (quick charge)
Quick Start Guide
- 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
- Rear-facing camera 12 MP wide super speed dual pixel, 16 MP ultra-wide (123-degree field of view), 12 MP 2x optical zoom, Dual aperture mode with f/1.5 and f/2.4, Epic shot camera with scene optimizer
- 10 MP UHD Selfie front-facing camera
- 5G Evolution Capable, the first step on our path towards 5G, enables faster speeds on our existing LTE network. For more info, visit att.com/5gevolution
- Stream and share, wherever life takes you. Intelligent Wi-Fi reaches faster speeds with Wi-Fi 6, connecting reliably and securely even on public networks.6
- Water and dust resistant to withstand the elements. The Galaxy S10 series' IP68 rating for water and dust resistance means you can worry less about your phone.7
- Wireless charging capable
1Measured diagonally, Galaxy S10+'s screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2Accuracy of intelligent camera may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, low light conditions, being out of focus or moving subjects.
3Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer's devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
4Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
5Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3000mAh for Galaxy S10e, 3300mAh for Galaxy S10 and 4000mAh for Galaxy S10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
6Faster than previous Wi-Fi protocols. WI-FI 6 support may not be available depending on the country or region you live in.
7IP68 rating. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 5.0 ft of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Cell Phone Type|
Contract Cell Phones
|Cell Phone Service Provider|
|Cellular Network Technology|
WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 / TD-SCDMA 1880/2010
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question