Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$59.00 List price $79.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.92Save $9.93
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$37.49 Was $49.00Save $11.51
- $93.60 Was $129.99Save $36.39
- Rollback$49.88 Was $89.88Save $40.00
- Rollback$59.94 Was $89.99Save $30.05
- $99.00 Was $129.99Save $30.99
- Rollback$99.00 Was $109.74Save $10.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung Galaxy Express offers first time smartphone users and Android upgraders a gorgeous, robust, high performance LTE smartphone at a great price. The 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen and network combine to offer a smooth video and game play experience. The powerful 2000 mAh battery keeps you productive throughout day. Express provides consumers with a superior multimedia and sharing capabilities with NFC and S Beam to share all your favorite memories in real time.
Samsung Galaxy Express AT&T Cell Phone:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.5" WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display
- 800 x 480 resolution
- Touch navigation
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz processor
- Rear 5MP camera with LED flash, front 1.3MP camera
- Video capable
- 1GB internal memory
- 8GB storage memory
- microSD card
- microUSB 2.0 port
- 2000 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 14 h
- Standby time: Up to 13 days
- Includes wall charger, USB data cable, Li-ion battery
|Display Technology:||OLED display|
|Memory Card Type:||Micro SD|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||AT&T|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||312 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Interface Type:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , NFC|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Standby Time:||312 hours|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||I437P|
|Container Type:||MOLDED CASE|
|Battery Capacity:||2000 mAh|
|Talk Time:||14 hours|
|Features:||Music Player , Full Web Browsers , Camera , Wi-fi Ready|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 2.50 x 0.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes I use it in my car and with a set of Bluetooth ear budsby Mollyshouse6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this can work with blue tooth.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This phone is bluetooth enabled.by Jarryed5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is not swype textingby CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Tfpayne78/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it does by default, but in case it doesn't...simply head to Google Play and download a swype enabled keyboard.by Jarryed7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this comes with a larger sim card that my original pay as you go plan. I wrote down all the contacts I had stored on my sim card, called the company to activate the new phone and re-entered them., It was easy.by Mollyshouse6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if the current card is a micro sim card.by CommunityAnswer3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your current sim card is a micro sim card, then yet your current AT&T sim card will work.by Jarryed5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?