I got this phone for my 14 yr old it was a great price and durable
- Cell Phone Service ProviderAT&T
- Cell Phone TypePrepaid Phones
- Mobile Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- Hard Drive Capacity16 GB
- Screen Size5.5 in
- Wireless Technology802.11i
About This Item
- Enjoy more clarity and detail on the large 5.5" display with Dragontrail™ glass for added protection.
- Take great photos on the go with the easy-to-use 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Store more photos, videos, apps and games with up to 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB (card sold separately).
- Keep it simple with Android™ 9.0 Pie (Go edition) and streamlined apps that maximize your memory.
- Take advantage of the fast, powerful 1.5GHz quad-Core processor and long-lasting 2500 mAh battery.
For AT&T PREPAID full terms and conditions, visit walmart.com/attprepaid.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Cell Phone Type|
|Cell Phone Service Provider|
AT&T RADIANT Core
|Cellular Network Technology|
GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.91 x 2.87 x 6.07 Inches
Great phone for your child
I have an iPhone 8, however I needed something I could cast screen to my smart tv. This phone was the perfect solution! It has a Big screen
Okay for the money
It would be great if you need a 2nd phone. Not a bad phone. But is very slow to load.
Don't waste your time.
this is worse than the cheapest made phone on earth. Slower than death going up molasses hill. doesn't hold much space. needed in a pinch. worst mistake of my life.
WASTE OF MONEY.
I HATE this phone. Buying this was a complete waste of money. The phone is bulky, the screen isn't well calibrated which makes typing difficult... The camera quality is dated reminds me of the flip phone cameras 12 years ago, so bad... Every day I listen to Spotify on my way to work and every day it decides to close out of the app half way there.. This phone is beyond frustrating. I bought this to replace my Samsung express prime prepaid phone I got 5+ years ago because I shattered the screen. This "NEW" phone is more dated than that 5+ year one is. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question