easy to add minutes to my phone and affordable -i only use my phone for talk and text so this is perfect for me
About This Item
e-PIN Top Up is the most flexible option for adding a plan or minutes to your mobile account. You will receive an email with redemption instructions and an electronic PIN upon purchase. Use at your convenience or as a gift.
What you’ll get:
- America's best network.*
- Plans with unlimited high-speed data.
- Unlimited talk & text plus unlimited text from the U.S. to over 100 countries on all plans.
- Mexico & Canada included on select plans.
- No annual contract or credit check.
- Extra monthly savings with AutoPay and Family plans.
*"Best Network" based on 2019 GWS OneScore.
How it Works:
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org will contain a link to the Online Delivery Center to view your electronic PIN.
- Click the link and follow the prompts to receive your PIN, print it, or send it as a gift. PINs do not expire and can be used at a later date.
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
Keep in mind:
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com/faq.html
- There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
- Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
Terms and Conditions:
This card is for use only with AT&T PREPAID service. Payment expiration for AT&T PREPAID: Under $25 is 30 days, $25-$99 is 90 days, $100 is 365 days. Payments are non-refundable. AT&T PREPAID service is subject to the Terms of Service and Plan Terms available at att.com/prepaid and by using this card or the AT&T PREPAID service you consent to these terms. Service is not available in all areas, and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Account balance is not refundable and is forfeited at expiration date. Card refund policy varies by place of purchase. See AT&T PREPAID rate plan brochure for details on coverage area, rates, plans and add-ons or go to att.com/prepaid. Service provided by AT&T Mobility. © 2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches
Once I placed my order within an hour I was given the instruction to redeem the card. And it worked out great!
Great and easy.
Did not realize it was time to get minutes on my phone already. Unable to get out of the home, I ordered online. Very fast sending the code/pin numbers. Took less than 1o minutes. Easy way to load more minutes on the phone.
Not Mad Anymore
I usually would have to go to Walmart to buy refills for our phones. That can be very inconvenient at times. It was late and I didn't feel like driving all the way to Walmart to get the refills so at the last minute I decided I would do it online. When I went online I was a little nervous because I never did it online before and didn't want to make a mistake. It was the last day to get my refill or my phone would be turned off. I had to search for the $30 card and then I was able to make the purchase. I was pretty nervous also because it was almost midnight and I didn't want my service to be turned off. I had a big surprise when I made the purchase. I actually thought I was going to get the card instantly like a regular download. That's when I was really upset thinking I had really goof and maybe I should have just paid directly from my debit card to the phones. I had received the email but it was just the order confirmation email stating within 48 hours I will receive the ecard. That was not going to work I needed to load our phones now not within 48 hours. I complained to my son and daughter and figured never again would I do this ecard thing. I went to bed and had my husband leave his cell phone with me the next morning because I knew for sure my phone would be off and didn't want to be without one for emergency reasons. When I checked my email I saw the email concerning the ecard was there. I didn't quite understand still how to use it but then looked up how to use it and I found my way back to Walmart's website. It was the section with the refills with information at the bottom of the screen telling you how to use the email access to add minutes to your phone. Wow if I had only I had read that in the beginning that would be pretty helpful. To sum it up I loaded it I like it and next time when I need to reload our cards I will make to do it early enough so our service will not be interrupted. This sure beats going in to the store and having to go all the way in the back of the store just to get the refills. That's why I gave 5 stars and I am definitely not mad anymore.
Fast and convenient
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question