Customers also viewed these products
- $63.29 List price $79.99Save $16.70
AT&T CL81219 w/ Caller ID, 2 Speakerphone Handsets, Expandable Up to 12 Handsets
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.40 List price $13.65Save $3.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Conference up to 2 handsets and an outside line
- 50 name/number phonebook
- Table/wall mountable
- Last 5 number redial
- Expandable up to 12 handsets
- Includes two handsets
|Languages:||English, Spanish, French|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CL81219|
|Features:||Any key answer , Hearing aid compatibility , Line status indicator , Large lighted display , DECT 6.0 digital technology , Wall Mountable , Missed call indicator , On-hook dialing , 50 name/number phonebook directory|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby flatout3/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by scifirdr1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but not really needed.by ashfam12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby juliabobwhite11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YESSSSSSSS it has handset Volumn controls. may I suggest to all of you w/ questions....Just Google this exact model # then, a quick search will lead you to the MANUAL. Which I 1st downloaded--read it, then bought the prodect. I like to think i knew what to expect & of course I SAVE the receipt--JUST IN CASE. Take Care,by An anonymous customer5/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES CAN BE SET WHILE PHONE IS RINGING 0-9by netflexready3/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Frugaly3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HI, That's the beauty and saving grace of this model phones---only the BASE needs a phone line. I plug my phone(CL) into my OOMA.COM BASE which is connected to my High-speed modem & to the wall. I pay ONLY for my internet !!!-the phone signal reaches ALL OVER THE HOUSE & into the yard--I've even taken it to the street & talked while getting the mail.. FYI: We've had 'V-tech' & Uniden phones that just didn't have a long life and a VERY SHORT RANGE. I hope i helped.by An anonymous customer5/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just headset 1by Harry23644/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the main "handset 1" needs to be connected into the phone jack. The other is simply an "extension" of the base unit.by sibman774/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $13.60 List price $14.65Save $1.05
- $22.53 Was $23.99Save $1.46
- $9.76 Was $12.99Save $3.23
- $29.95 Was $31.95Save $2.00
- $12.70 Was $14.59Save $1.89
- $14.99 Was $15.99Save $1.00
- $59.95 List price $74.64Save $14.69
- $14.82 Was $18.97Save $4.15