Similar items in stock
AT&T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save on international calls to friends & family worldwide! Enjoy LOW RATES to the countries you call most! Call over 200 countries with rates as low as 7.1 cents per minute!
AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card:
- INTERNATIONAL rates as low as 7.1 cents per minute
- AT & T Worldwide prepaid phone card has special low rates to many countries
- No connection fees
- No monthly fees
- Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use
- U.S. and international calling capability
- Rechargeable international prepaid phone card
AT & T Auto minutes:
- Have minutes automatically added to your AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card when your balance is low.
Save time and simplify calling with these optional features included on your AT & T PrePaid Phone Card at no extra charge*:
- PIN-less Dialing:
- Make calls without entering the PIN on the back of the international prepaid phone card
- Lost Card Protection:
- Provides added security by replacing your card minute balance if the card is lost or stolen
- Program up to 10 frequently called domestic numbers so you will have one-touch dialing capability for those numbers
*Administrative fees for certain user-initiated actions involving speed dialing and PIN-less dialing will apply and are deducted from the card's minute balance. There is no charge for use of the AT & T Auto minutes feature.
Terms and Conditions: BY USING THIS AT & T PREPAID PHONE CARD, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES AND CHARGES BELOW AND IN THE SERVICE GUIDE AT www.att.com/prepaidguide; also available from customer care at 1-888-644-6550. Dollar value is based on a rate of $0.099/min. of U.S. domestic calling only. Also, a surcharge not to exceed $0.85 applies to U.S. pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. Int'l rates are higher than U.S domestic rates, differ according to area called and can change. Call Customer Care for Int'l calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges & terms & conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation,recharge, or last use. Card can't be used for toll free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration, which doesn't apply to CA residents for disputes arising in CA. Safeguard your Card/Card #. You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is only returnable at Wal-mart, with a receipt, and only remaining minutes will be refunded. If you re-charge, all card minutes become non-refundable. Direct unresolved complaints to regulatory agency in state where card was bought. Service provided by AT & T Corp. or affiliate; by AT & T Alascom in AK. Service provided where authorized.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04446|
|Features:||Minutes do not expire , No connection fees , No monthly fees|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the customer service number printed on the back of your card for assistance (1-888-644-6550).by AT&T PPC Customer Support10/17/2014Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I stopped using AT&T cards because the quality for int'l calls are horrible. Call the number on the back of the card and explain to customer service the problem you are having, hopefully you will get someone who speaks English to help you.by ImClever9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the customer service number printed on the back of your card for assistance (1-888-644-6550) or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.by AT&T PPC Customer Support8/9/2016Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the problem with AT&T and many other American co.'s, they sent the call center jobs to India & the Philippines where people cannot speak English. I say this from experience. The problem is that Wal Mart has nothing to do with this so you'll have to keep calling the number on the back of the card. Sorry.by ImClever8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately online recharge is not currently available. You may recharge this card over-the-phone, directly through AT&T, with a major credit or debit card. There is a 15% recharge that applies when doing a recharge over-the-phone (and applicable sales tax for your state). To recharge over-the-phone, dial to toll free number used to place calls, enter your card number, press the pound key (#) for more options, and choose option 3. Follow the instructions from there.by AT&T PPC Customer Support3/8/2015Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently, recharging the card online is not available.by CommunityAnswer3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?