Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this AT&T $25 refill.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
AT&T $25 Refill (Email Delivery):
- Redeemable for talk time, text messaging, games and other pay-as-you-go services
- Compatible with AT&T pay-as-you-go cell phones
To view frequently asked questions about this AT&T $25 refill visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||AT&T|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12872|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For the $25 card, you get unlimited text and 250 phone minutes.by BigClifford1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY MINUTES OR TEXTS. IT IS ONLY MONEY. $2 PER DAY ON THE DAY YOU USE IT, THEN AFTER THE $2 IS SPENT YOU HAVE UNLIMITED MINUTES AND TEXTS UNTIL MIDNIGHT. YOU ARE ALWAYS CHARGED FOR DATA (INTERNET) AND E-MAIL REGARDLESS. YOU USE UP THE $25 AND YOU HAVE TO BUY MORE.by giannif9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (22)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dollar amount you can talk & text until you use it up. Then you will have to buy a new card. If you do a lot of texting & talking say $100 or more per month a Go Phone probably isn't for you.by Oliphant12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it depends on your AT&T phone plan. With my pay as you go, I am charged 25 cents per minute, so the card gives me 100 minutes. I also buy a 200 text message/month package which cost $5 and is deducted from my original $25 balance.by NHDad19/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- NO MINUTES, ONLY MONEY. EACH TIME YOU MAKE A CALL THE PHONE WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU SPENT AND HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LEFT. $2 PER DAY ONLY ON THE DAYS YOU USE THE PHONE - IF YOU DON'T USE THE PHONE THE MONEY REMAINS INTACT.by giannif1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depends on your calling plan.Gophone offers several different plans eg. 2 doolars a day,3 dollars a day and 65 dollar a month for unlimited talk and text.by An anonymous customer1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not minutes it's a dollar amount. I choose a set up of 10 cents per minute. There is a $1.00 per day access charge. I don't get charged the 10 cents per minute when talking to other AT&T cell users. The different options are given when you purchase a AT&T Go Phone & activate it.by Oliphant1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- ZERO MINUTES. IT IS DOLLARS - YOU SPEND $2 ON THE DAY YOU USE THE PHONE THEN ALL MINUTES AND TEXTS ARE UNLIMITED UNTIL MIDNIGHT. ATT ALWAYS CHARGES YOU FOR DATA (INTERNET) AND E-MAIL REGARDLESS.by giannif8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dollar amount when you activate a new phone you're given a couple of different choices.by Oliphant10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it depends on your AT&T phone plan. With my pay as you go, I am charged 25 cents per minute, so the card gives me 100 minutes.by NHDad16/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?