Similar items in stock
AT&T 2000-Minutes Rechargeable US & International PrePaid Phone Card
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can make domestic calls within the U.S. at less than 3.5 cents a minute with the AT&T 2000-Minute Rechargeable U.S. & International PrePaid Phone Card. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates and vary according to area called.
AT&T 2000 Minutes US & International Rechargeable Prepaid Phone Card:
- U.S and international calling capability
- Rechargeable AT&T international phone card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge or last use
- No hidden surcharges
- US and international prepaid phone card has no monthly fees
- Rechargeable - additional minutes can be added to card or sign up for AT&T Auto minutes
- AT&T Auto minutes: Have minutes automatically added to your AT&T Prepaid Phone Card with 2000 Minutes when your balance is low
· PIN-less Dialing: Make calls without entering the PIN on the back of the US and international prepaid phone card
· Lost Card Protection: Provides added security by replacing your card minute balance if the card is lost or stolen
· Speed-dial: Program up to 10 frequently called domestic numbers so you will have one-touch dialing capability for those numbers with this rechargeable AT&T international phone card
*Administrative fees for certain user-initiated actions involving speed dialing and PIN-less dialing will apply and are deducted from the card's minute balance. There is no charge for use of the AT&T Autominutes feature.
Terms and Conditions: BY USING THIS AT&T PREPAID PHONE CARD, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES AND CHARGES BELOW AND IN THE SERVICE GUIDE AT www.att.com/prepaidguide; Also available from Customer Care at 1-888-854-6741. Minute value applies to U.S. domestic calls only. A surcharge not to exceed 35 minutes applies to pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates, vary according to area called, and can change. Call Customer Care for International calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges and terms and conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use. Card can't be used for toll-free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator-handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration, which doesn't apply to CA residents for disputes arising in CA. Safeguard your card and card number. You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is only returnable at Wal-Mart, with a receipt and only remaining minutes will be refunded. If you re-charge, all card minutes become non-refundable. Direct unresolved complaints to the regulatory agency in the state where the card was bought. Service provided by AT&T Corp. or affiliate; by AT&T Alascom in AK. Service provided where authorized.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04445|
|Features:||No hidden surcharges , No expiration , No monthly fees|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use. As long as you use or recharge the card within 365 days, the expiration date is automatically extended 365 days from that date.by AT&T PPC Customer Support12/17/2014Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never seen an expiration date on my card. We have used ours for well over a year. No problem.by tofu512/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge or last use.by CommunityAnswer12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is for how long it takes you to use up 2000 minutes. There is no expiration date.by tofu512/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the Terms. It says they never expire. The Card is good until you use the minutes.by Iread99912/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a telephone, this is a calling card, which you use in conjunction with a telephone. The minutes do not expire.by tofu510/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- for one net 10 does not require that you re up every thirty days and i do not think this card has an expiration date on it as it's rechargeable with airtimeby twisted4511/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $8.84 Was $9.78Save $0.94
- $11.67 Was $13.97Save $2.30
- Rollbackfrom $9.00
- from $7.29