Customers also considered
- $28.67 Was $31.96Save $3.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The VTech 1740 Digital Answering Machine records up to 60 minutes of messages. This answering machine is loaded with features to keep your messages safe.
AT&T 1740 Digital Answering System:
- Up to 60 min of recording time
- Message guard memory from power failure
- Call screening/Intercept
- Remote access with toll saver
- Time/Date stamp
- Auto reset of answering system clock
|Cable Length:||4 Inches|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KV8312|
|Features:|| 1 |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.90 x 4.50 x 1.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had purchased a total of three of this AT@T landline answering machine, two for myself and one given as a gift, and this model is found to have day of week setting. I agree and would like more specific details on the actual date. All three purchased specify only Monday thru Sunday, along with the time, but not the date. This answer is according to my experience.by LOYAL2WMT10/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Day of the week.by JustKeepGettingBurned10/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Time and date. Should work for you.by jjp01/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know as I never got to use it. However, I had a previous AT & T unit and it gave you the date, day & time. This unit is no longer around that I could find and it was black not white. Call At & T directly and they will give you all the information that you need as they are very helpful with a "live" person to speak to.by 2glenn10/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one I have only requires setting in the day of the week.by AreBee12/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- dayby PAULRF10/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The day and time, not a date. Good question.by 65Techniques10/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what does the variable speed playback mean? I have profound hearing loss and need something I can understand
- There is a volume control button and I also wearing hearing aids and could hear it very loudly on the medium to high level.by 2glenn7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the 1740, when you press and hold the Announce/Skip button the messages will be played at double the usual speed.by 65Techniques10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have variable speed.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have hearing loss, I have no problems with this answering machine, I love it.by Phaedraphortyseven10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea. I am not aware of any variable speed option.... My messages come in with normal speaking voices and is very satisfactory.by SteadyEddieMG4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the answering machine have 2 phone jacks? one for phone cord from wall and one for answering machine to a phone.
- No.by JustKeepGettingBurned8/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, one jack. I used an dual jack.by jjp08/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one jack as there is a permanent one in phone that you plug into electric which is the charger unit.by 2glenn10/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No the one I purchased only has one phone jack.by mountainmanlarry2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- COMES WITH ATTACHED AND ONE FOR INCOMINGby RICKSTER0110/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$72.64 List price $81.44Save $8.80
- Clearance$29.31 List price $32.86Save $3.55
- $46.68 Was $49.76Save $3.08
- $28.67 Was $31.96Save $3.29