Similar items in stock
AT&T 1000-Minutes Rechargeable US & International PrePaid Phone Card
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Imagine no more surprises on your phone bill. This AT&T 1000-Minute Rechargeable U.S. & International Prepaid Phone Card offers domestic calling within the U.S. at less than six cents a minute. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates and vary according to area called.
AT&T 1000-Minutes Rechargeable US & International PrePaid Phone Card:
· U.S. and international calling capability
· Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge,or last use
· No hidden surcharges
· No monthly fees
· Rechargeable - additional minutes can be added to card or sign up for AT&T Autominutes
· AT&T Autominutes: Have minutes automatically added to your card when your balance is low
Save time and simplify calling with these optional features included on your AT&T PrePaid Phone Card at no extra charge*:
- PIN-less Dialing: Make calls without entering the PIN on the back of the card
- Lost Card Protection: Provides added security by replacing your card minute balance if the card is lost or stolen
- Speed-dial: Program up to 10 frequently called domestic numbers so you will have one-touch dialing capability for those numbers
*Administrative fees for certain user-initiated actions involving speed dialing and PIN-less dialing will apply and are deducted from the card's minute balance. There is no charge for use of the AT&T Autominutes feature.
Terms and Conditions: BY USING THIS AT&T PREPAID PHONE CARD, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES AND CHARGES BELOW AND IN THE SERVICE GUIDE AT www.att.com/prepaidguide; Also available from Customer Care at 1-888-854-6741. Minute value applies to U.S. domestic calls only. A surcharge not to exceed 35 minutes applies to pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates, vary according to area called, and can change. Call Customer Care for International calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges and terms and conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use. Card can't be used for toll-free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator-handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration, which doesn't apply to CA residents for disputes arising in CA. Safeguard your card and card number. You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is only returnable at Wal-Mart, with a receipt and only remaining minutes will be refunded. If you re-charge, all card minutes become non-refundable. Direct unresolved complaints to the regulatory agency in the state where the card was bought. Service provided by AT&T Corp. or affiliate; by AT&T Alascom in AK. Service provided where authorized.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04409|
|Features:||No hidden surcharges , PIN-less Dialing , Lost card protection , No expiration , No monthly fees|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In-state and state-to-state calls are now at the same low rate! All domestic calls will deduct 1 minute for every minute talked. This card would provide 1,000 minutes of domestic calling (assuming no calls from payphones).by JWATT11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can get this info on the Walmart website by clicking "more info" next to the prepaid card for sale. Using this particular card for in-state Florida calls, you will be charged 5 minutes for each minute of talk. This info is from sheet which accompanies the card.by hamiltonhilton10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The in-state rate in Florida is 5 mins per minute of call time.by PrivacyMatters7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In-state and state-to-state calls are now at the same low rate! All domestic calls will deduct 1 minute for every minute talked. This card would provide 1,000 minutes of domestic calling (assuming no calls from payphones).by JWATT11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the information sheet with the card, state-to-state calls are charged 1 minute for each minute called.by hamiltonhilton10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- State to state in the US is 1 minute per minute of call time. There is a surcharge not to exceed 35 minutes if you call from a payphone. The is also a surcharge if you use pinless dialing or speed dialing.by PrivacyMatters8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a surcharge not to exceed 35 minutes applies to U.S. pay phone calls.by JWATT11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Payphones can deduct as many as 35 extra minutes from your card per call. The deductions will vary depending upon the area of the payphone.by HomingPigeon11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$6.80 Was $7.77Save $0.97
- $2.69 Was $5.30Save $2.61