Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$96.04
ARCTIC Land Rider 305 Radio-Controlled Circuit Racing Car
Consider these popular products
- $54.99 List price $119.99Save $65.00
- Rollback$49.00 Was $59.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$69.00 Was $96.00Save $27.00
- $7.14 Was $9.97Save $2.83
- $34.38 Was $49.99Save $15.61
- Rollback$73.83 Was $149.00Save $75.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ARCTIC Land Rider 305 Radio-Controlled Circuit Racing Car is a 1:16 scale replica of an actual circuit-racing car. The ARCTIC Land Rider 305 Radio-Controlled Circuit Racing Car features excellent cornering ability for high-speed racing. The radio-controlled racing car has oil-pressured shock absorbers with a high-performance engine for extra exciting action. The ARCTIC Land Rider 305 Radio-Controlled Circuit Racing Car works well with a T-01 radio transmitter for precise steering and includes a 7.2V Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack. This remote-control racing car is suitable for children ages 12 years and up.
ARCTIC Land Rider 305 Radio-Controlled Circuit Racing Car:
- Age Range: 12 years and up
- 1:16 scale replica of circuit racing car
- Excellent cornering ability for high-speed racing
- Oil-pressured shock absorbers with performance engine
- Requires T-01 radio transmitter for precise steering
- Includes 7.2V Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack
|Battery Size:||7.2 V|
|Age Range:||12 to 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TOAHO-AHC0400-GB|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Color:||Yellow , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.80 x 8.07 x 5.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can use one you already have. Just insert the transmitter crystal that comes with the car into your radio, or purchase the Arctic Hobby T01.by BlueRumble12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- walmart sells the arctic t-01 but you can also visit your local hobby shop and pick up a transmitter of your choice as long as it uses the frequency crystal.. i have a traxxas transmitter.. i love this car you can always upgrade it to your liking.... its pretty fast out the box thoughby sonspit10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?