Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Build a computer from scratch with this AFD FX-6100 Processor with Motherboard. It includes AMD64 processor technology and 3.3GHz of clock speed that provides the user with suitable power for a variety of computer applications. This CPU processor allows the user to design and develop a fully customized computer.
AMD FX-6100 Processor with Motherboard:
- CPU Clock Speed: 3.3GHz
- Total L2 Cache: 4MB
- L3 Cache: 8MB
- Thermal Design Power: 95W
- CMOS Technology
- AMD64 Technology
- HyperTransport Technology
- This CMOS motherboard is suitable for building a customized computer from scratch
|Processor Type:||AMD FX 6100 Dual-Core Processor|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Processor Speed:||3.30 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||811121019884|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.20 x 9.80 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- fx 6100 is a six coreby falcom111/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 6 cores the dual is a type O I dont know why I hope thats helps Fx-4100 IS 4 Fx-6100 IS 6 Fx-8100 Is 8 The last Three numbers may diffrent But its First number after the FX that tells you how many coresby Gordenwood3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Most sites list the fx-6100 as a 6 core processor, why is this one listing it as dual core? is this really dual core or 6 core?
- fx 6100 has always been 6 coreby falcom111/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't tell you why it is listed as a dual core type O most likey BUt it is a 6 core it said the same on my Fx-8120 but it was a 8 core i hope that helpsby Gordenwood10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are there more technical specs on the motherboard i.e. like the max ram, PCI slots, etc. ?
- Hi Allirya, The motherboard used for the FX-6100 CPU in iBUYPOWER's "Build Your Own" is the GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3. Here's a link for all the detailed spec information: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4305#sp If you have additional questions and would like to contact us directly, please call 888-462-3899 ext: 5153. Thank you, iBUYPOWER Customer Supportby IBUYPOWEREXPERT9/13/2013Written by a verified representative from IBUYPOWEREXPERTWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products