Similar items in stock
ALL-AMERICAN 15 Quart Pressure Cooker Canner - 915
Customers also viewed these products
- $59.99 Was $95.00Save $35.01
- Reduced Price$34.99
- Rollback$69.00 Was $99.00Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
15 Quart Liquid Capacity Pressure Cooker with the Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Seal Holds 7 Quart or 10 Pint Jars includes 1 Canning Rack.
15 Quart Liquid Capacity Pressure Cooker with the Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Seal Holds 7 Quart or 10 Pint Jars includes 1 Canning Rack- Professional quality extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast and even heating- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum Stay-cool bakelite top handle Geared steam gauge Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 psi 10 psi and 15 psi Smooth easy to clean satin finish Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack burn replace or clean Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear Automatic overpressure release Not suitable for glass/flat top ranges MADE IN USA 1 Year Limited Warranty Underwriters Laboratories Listed Size Specifications Canning capacity: 10 pints or 7 quarts jars Overall height: 12-25'' Height of bottom Only: 7-50'' Inside diameter: 12-25'' Shipping weight: 20 pounds SKU: WA040
|Manufacturer Part Number:||915|
|Features:||Hearing Aid , Pulse/Tone , Speed Dial , Indicator , Temporary Tone , Call Waiting|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Home use pressure cookers can be used to can, but generally, they do not have sufficient volume for many jars. Home use pressure canners are usually larger, and sized to snugly fit more canning jars. Also, many pressure canners offer a range of pressures (5,10,15 PSI). Most home pressure cookers only have one setting (15 PSI). To decide which canner is best you need to determine which sizes of jars, quantity and types of food you wish to can, and size accordingly. You should also read the USDA guidelines for canning. http://nchfp.uga.edu/publications/publications_usda.htmlby jetgraphics9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.03 List price $12.99Save $6.96
- Clearance$5.94 List price $11.99Save $6.05
- Reduced Price$95.99
- Clearance$9.47 List price $18.99Save $9.52
- Clearance$6.70 List price $13.99Save $7.29
- Clearance$6.33 List price $12.99Save $6.66
- Reduced Price$24.27 List price $48.99Save $24.72
- Clearance$7.62 List price $15.99Save $8.37
- Clearance$9.16 List price $18.99Save $9.83
- Clearance$5.36 List price $10.99Save $5.63