Consider these popular products
- from $126.38
VTech V.Smile V-Motion System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your child lessons in math, reading, science, spelling and more with the V.Smile V-Motion TV Learning System. V.Smile V-Motion is a brilliant breakthrough gaming console that combines wireless, motion-activated play, web connectivity and educational gaming into a system that plugs directly into your television. The games feature your child's favorite characters including Scooby-Doo, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Spider-Man, and Kung Fu Panda. The VTech V.Smile V-Motion System comes with an "Action Mania" Smartridge.
VTech V.Smile V-Motion System:
- 2009 Toy Industry Association nominee for the 9th Annual Toy of the Year Awards
- Compatible with the entire V.Smile Smartridge library
- Combines educational gaming with activities that encourage kids' motor skills
- Features your child's favorite characters to make learning fun
- Includes V.Link
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Video Game Platform:||VTech V.Smile|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you use the smartridges from the orginal v-smile with the v-motion, you need to use the corded controller. Other wise you can play any of the v-smile and v-smile motion games on either system. I think some of the games go to age 8, but I think they are not producing enough games for the older kids. My daughter just turned 7....by Emmz12/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just talked to V-tech and I know that the baby smartridges are not inter changeable. The ones for 0-3.by Babydollbs7312/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Vtech website says all the smartridges can be used on all systems. If you go to that website vtech.com it has games listed by age group. Hope that helps!by libertyl112/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The original Vsmile games CAN play on the Vmotion and likewise, Vmotion games game play on the portable Vpockets and original Vsmile system - the only difference is you cannot use the motion and have to use the joystick/button controls. You CAN also use the original corded Vsmile joysticks with the Vmotion as well as plug and play Vsmile accessories like the Art Studio.by momof2twinkies1cupcake12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. VMotion games also work on PC Pal and the regular V.Smileby VTechMom1/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One player at a time, but you can do two player games (as in the kids take turns).by momof2twinkies1cupcake12/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The system I had came with one controller, so only one person could play at a time. You can purchase an extra controller so you can have two people play at a time.by navywife2112/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?