Consider these popular products
- from $78.56
- from $122.00
- Rollbackfrom $42.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $56.50
Farberware Stainless Steel and Nonstick Cookware, 10-Piece Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Farberware's nonstick and stainless steel set gives you a great selection of cookware to choose from.
- 10-piece cookware set
- Nonstick aluminum skillets
- Durable stainless steel construction with a thick aluminum core base for fast, even heating
- Tempered glass lids allow you to view cooking and seal in moisture and nutrients
- Dual riveted "No Slip Grip" handles are comfortable and oven-safe to 350F
- 1-qt. covered saucepan
- 2-qt. covered saucepan
- 5-qt. covered dutch oven
- 8" open skillet
- 10" covered skillet
- 9" x 13" cookie pan
|Manufacturer Part Number:||71246|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 15.50 x 10.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this cookware have smooth bottoms, that will not damage or scratch a glass cooktop?
- I use the same set with our glass top and have not has one problem. I am going to order another set because hty ework so well with our glass top. Water boils in minutes.by neoncowboy12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a metal disk fused to the bottom which is copper inside stainless and it has the farberware name etched in. I would not reccomend this for glass cooktop. I do not feel it is smooth enough with out scratching.by gatrocks12/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The skillets are aluminum and should not be put in the dishwasher regularly as they will lose their shine. The stainless steel and glass wash beautifully.by rainasma3/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought this set this morning and the instruction sheet with it says it is dishwasher safe.....by desertdweller56/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The online picture doesn't show it but it comes with one more saucepan and lidby desertdweller512/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?