Customers also considered
- $22.94 List price $49.99Save $27.05
- $62.99 List price $68.99Save $6.00
- $29.82 List price $32.23Save $2.41
- $26.77 List price $29.99Save $3.22
- $32.01 List price $59.99Save $27.98
- $53.67 List price $59.04Save $5.37
- $49.99 List price $69.29Save $19.30
- $27.36 List price $29.99Save $2.63
- Rollbackfrom $42.00
- from $16.94
- from $19.99
- from $39.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prepare for your next outdoor adventure with your favorite beverages and snacks stored in this large Coleman 50-Qt Marine Cooler. This item can hold up to 71 cans. It features five-day ice retention, making it an excellent choice for boating, camping or almost any outdoor trip. The Coleman marine cooler is leak-resistant and rustproof. The lid is also designed with four cup holders so you can use it to keep beverages secure. This 50-quart cooler has a UV Guard reflective color that ensures the contents are kept at an optimal temperature at all times. This feature also helps increase product life by reducing cracking or yellowing. This model has an antimicrobial liner inside to combat mold and bacteria formation. It is designed with molded swing handles for easy transport.
reduces yellowing and cracking
Coleman 50-Qt Marine Cooler:
- Coleman marine cooler holds 71 cans
- 5-day ice retention
- Swing handles
- Threaded, rustproof, leak-resistant drain
- UV Guard reflective color keeps contents cool
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6250a763|
|Features:||Cup Holder , Non-yellowing , Hinged Lid , Sturdy , UV Protection , Crack Resistant , Antimicrobial , CFC-free , HFC-free , HCFC-free , Odor Resistant|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.11 x 21.92 x 11.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. According to the reviews, the advertised dimensions (L x W x H) are incorrect...what are the correct dimensions?
- Exterior Dimensions L = 27.5 inches includes handles W = 15 inches H = 15 inchesby Telsaar12/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are absolutely right about the dimensions. Walmart needs to address this issue on their web site. I knew they were incorrect from another viewer but it still met my requirement. More acurate is 28"L(including end handles)x14"W(including hinges)x 15"H(including top)by bj23336/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- outside dimensions are: 15 x 15 x 28 inches, including handlesby artmanronn9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it said it would fit 71 beers! i truly believe it would - at least that many!by jesssssica4/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The advertised dims must be internal. External dims are 28 x 15 x 15.by keysdan7/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!by LKYDOGS11/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic Hinges with stainless steel screwsby Telsaar10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tod, No this cooler does not come with stainless steel hinges. The hinges are made of durable plastic. I currently also own a large Coleman cooler that I have owned for years & have not had a problem with it. You can purchase just the hinges if they ever require replacement.by bj233310/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm no expert but I WOULD NOT put anything that hot in a plastic container.by LKYDOGS10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The interior is a poly material, no idea what the insulation is made of. I have used my other coleman cooler for home brew and had no issues with it.by Kitchen1017/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products