The High-protein Cookbook: More Than 150 Healthy and Irresistibly Good Low-carb Dishes That Can Be on the Table in Thirty Minutes or Less.
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.50 Was $14.41Save $0.91
- $9.58 Was $16.19Save $6.61
- $12.82 List price $15.95Save $3.13
- $24.62 Was $26.29Save $1.67
- $14.20 Was $15.31Save $1.11
- $14.38 List price $16.99Save $2.61
- $13.95 Was $20.45Save $6.50
Check out these related products
- $13.39 Was $14.21Save $0.82
- $13.29 Was $14.55Save $1.26
- $14.99 List price $17.00Save $2.01
- $23.75 List price $35.00Save $11.25
- $13.82 Was $15.02Save $1.20
- $20.96 List price $26.00Save $5.04
- $15.43 List price $18.00Save $2.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Presents a delicious assortment of one hundred flavorful, satisfying, high-protein recipes for every meal of the day, offering a wide range of dishes that incorporate chicken, eggs, beef, seafood, and other protein sources, all accompanied by nutritional breakdowns, sample menus, charts, and meal-planning tips. Original. 15,000 first printing.
End food boredom and diet burnout with more than 400 sophisticated, low-carbohydrate dinners that are bursting with flavor--and on the table in under 30 minutes
Hundreds of thousands have embraced the low-carbohydrate lifestyle finding that a diet based on lean protein, fruits, and vegetables and less dependent on simple carbohydrates has helped them look and feel better. But a monotonous menu of steak and salad or expensive, additive-laden prepared foods has been the undoing of many a successful diet regimen.
The solution? Linda West Eckhardt and Katherine West DeFoyd have devised more than 100 protein-rich, low-carbohydrate dinners that will satisfy even the most demanding diners. Drawing on their experiences as award-winning cookbook authors, Eckhardt and DeFoyd have developed a tempting range of high-protein meals that are quick enough to make on a weeknight but elegant enough to share with guests -- and so delicious they'll never know they've been shortchanged on carbohyd rates, fat, and calories.
Each entree in "The High-Protein Cookbook "
* Provides at least 30 grams of protein, yet is light on fat and calories.
* Is styled for two people but can easily be doubled or tripled
* Uses short lists of fresh, healthful ingredients
* Is based on simple cooking techniques requiring no special equipment
* Avoids "artificial" products and flavorings
* Contains reasonable amounts of high-quality protein balanced by ample servings of vegetables and fruits
With chapters devoted to side dishes and salads, sauces and condiments, and even sinfully satisfying desserts that won't break the carbohydrate bank, "The High-Protein Cookbook" is the perfect companion to many of today's most popular dietary regimens and an enticing argument for cutting back on excess carbohydrates.
|Number of Pages:||195|
|Author:||Eckhardt, Linda West , Defoyd, Katherine West|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||November, 2000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.