Customers also viewed these products
- $5.39 List price $5.99Save $0.60
- $5.20 List price $5.99Save $0.79
- $6.07 List price $6.99Save $0.92
- $5.62 Was $8.66Save $3.04
Check out these related products
- $7.03 List price $11.99Save $4.96
- $11.20 List price $11.99Save $0.79
- $12.42 List price $14.99Save $2.57
- $12.26 Was $15.65Save $3.39
- $16.96 Was $18.30Save $1.34
- $5.34 List price $5.99Save $0.65
- $5.06 List price $5.99Save $0.93
- $4.11 List price $5.99Save $1.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provides background information on Shakespeare and early modern England, and includes scene-by-scene notes and commentary for the play.
In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's "complete" text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
"CliffsComplete Othello" makes you familiar with one of the most staged of all of Shakespeare's plays. "Othello" is a tale of love and betrayal, secrets, passion, and intrigue. Psychology and wit pit strength and virtue against jealousy and evil agendas. The results leave no winners, only tragedy in the lives of the jealous Moor, Othello, and his wife, Desdemona.
Enhance your reading of "Othello" and save valuable studying time -- all at once -- with "CliffsComplete Othello." Additional features include: A summary and insightful commentary for each sceneBibliography and historical background on the playwright, William ShakespeareA look at the historical context and structure of the playDiscussions on the play's symbols and themesA character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the charactersReview questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideasA Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides
|Series Title:||Cliffs Complete|
|Number of Pages:||216|
|Author:||Lamb, Sidney , Morrow, Christopher|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Publication Date:||May, 2000|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.99 Was $12.97Save $2.98
- $9.64 Was $15.09Save $5.45
- $10.84 List price $18.99Save $8.15
- $17.89 Was $20.90Save $3.01
- $10.97 List price $19.99Save $9.02
- $19.68 List price $34.99Save $15.31
- $13.80 Was $14.88Save $1.08
- $11.73 List price $26.99Save $15.26
- $12.00 Was $13.35Save $1.35
- $11.19 List price $17.99Save $6.80
- $11.45 Was $16.16Save $4.71
- $5.05 List price $5.99Save $0.94