Similar items in stock
700c Schwinn Varsity 1200 Men's Road Bike
Check out these related products
- $200.99 List price $249.97Save $48.98
- Rollbackfrom $259.96
- Rollbackfrom $259.96
- Rollbackfrom $414.06
- Reduced Pricefrom $329.41
- Reduced Price$528.28 List price $629.99Save $101.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy recreation riding with the 700c Schwinn Varsity 1200 Men's Road Bike. Constructed with a lightweight aluminum fitness frame, this 700c Schwinn varsity road bike is designed to meet today's sport-riding needs. Augmented with a rigid fork for quick, agile riding, these 700c bikes also feature features a flat-bar styled handlebar that offers an upright riding position. The lightweight-aluminum road frame adds strength and durability to this Schwinn road bike. The 700c Schwinn Varsity 1200 Men's Road Bike features alloy linear pull brakes that help prevent collisions and accidents with superior reliability. Equipped with alloy high-profile rims, the Schwinn is ready for the trail with 21 speeds that provide superior capacity for acceleration. If you want a bicycle for recreational riding, consider buying this varsity road bike.
700c Schwinn Varsity 1200 Men's Road Bike:
- Frame: aluminum fitness frame
- Fork: rigid fork for quick, agile riding
- Crank: SR Suntour alloy crank offers wide gear range
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick shifts
- Shifter: Shimano EZ-Fire shifters
- Brakes: alloy linear pull brakes stop precisely
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy, high-profile rims are light and strong
- Handlebars: flat-bar styled handlebar
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Color:||Red , Silver , Multicolor , Black|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 25.50 x 43.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How much weight (for person) will this bike handle? Need bicycle for 200-250 lbs. person
- i'm 230 pounds and it is fine for my weight.by BikinBob3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you weigh 250 pounds, I strongly suggest that you get a Beach Cruiser with the wide tires, and fill them to the maximum recommended air pressure. Good luck with your bike, whatever you choose to buy.by Snookipoo3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one, I weigh 172 lbs. Can't why it wouldn't hold a 250 lb person. I have ridden it a short distance with another 160 lb person on the top frame with no problem.by rcalzadilla3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not an expert on this sort of thing, but here is my opinion. The frame on this bike is very strong, that's not a problem, but the tires are very narrow. If it was me, I would buy a bike with larger diameter tires, like a mountain bike. I hope that helps. -Duane88by Duane882/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine measures 22-1/2 inches from BB to top of seat tube. I saw a 6 foot guy riding one and he likes it.by rcalzadilla4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the floor to the top of the top tube is not quite 31". This bike is perfect for you. :) -Duane88by Duane882/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 6'2". 32 inseam. It will fit you.by HerkyJerky2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I saw the same bike (Schwinn Varsity) however with a broader tyre similar to a commuter bike. Is it possible to customize this bike during purchase?
- Not from a department store like Walmart. Local Bike Shops usually will customize a bike for you upon purchase, charge you for the extras, and deduct something for the parts on the bike that you give back to them.by Snookipoo3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No It's not possible.by bhovik3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it, but you can purchase your own tires and replace them. Swapping tires out is an easy operation and I am sure you can find the tires you want online.by Grizzly907LA2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?