Similar items in stock
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $119.00Save $20.00
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Powder Blue Admiral Schwinn 700c Hybrid Bike is a sturdy and stylish choice for rides in almost any setting. Featuring a classic design, this bike also comes equipped with modern technology to ensure a safe, relaxing ride. Crafted with tough steel, this Schwinn retro bike is sturdy and resilient. The bike features alloy linear-pull brakes, allowing for quick and precise stops, as well as a Shimano rear derailleur, allowing for quick, responsive gear changes. Included with this Schwinn women's bike are color-matched fenders and a Schwinn rear spring rack, making this bike ideal for urban commuting or visiting the grocery store on a warm day. Whether you are biking for fun or commuting from place to place, this retro bike will keep you rolling along in comfort and style.
700c Schwinn Admiral Women's Hybrid Bike, Powder Blue:
- Rear rack is perfect for commuting
- Fenders keep water and debris off the rider
- Frame: steel, retro city frame and fork
- Gearing (# of speeds): 7 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Shifter: SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: alloy front and rear linear pull brakes allow for precise stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are light and strong
- Handlebars: standard handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
- Schwinn retro bike
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S4043WMBDB|
|Number of Speeds:||7 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||700c|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 25.50 x 43.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does.by UCstudent9876541236/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We picked ours up in-store where it was fully assembled and it had a kickstand installed. Reviewing the manual, however, it doesn't mention a kickstand, so I have a feeling the store added it as a 'bonus' and to protect the bike while it was on display in the store. Adding a kickstand to most any bike is not hard and only costs $5-10.by mtcva4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, A NICE ONEby biketchr10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, easily maneuvers and holds well.by mwf1210/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Mikachuu9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi QT, Thank you for your question. The Schwinn 700c Women's Admiral Hybrid Bike does come equipped with a center mounting kickstand.by SchwinnCustomerSupport4/12/2015Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm 5'9" and it's perfect.by TxValueGal1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will work fine.by CommunityAnswer1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Rita and others over 5.2 ft tall. I just received this bike. I LOVE it, BUT, I am 5.6 and it's too small for me. I have to put the seat up way high (which looks silly) and then it makes the handle bars too far away, and it seems like the seat/pole position is too far forward. I purchased an adjustable cruiser seat (didn't want to cuz the seat is so cute that goes with it) so I could move the seat back a bit farther and sit farther back on the bike to have better force peddling. It seems like the peddles are right beneath the seat. Feels awkward. The distance from the seat to the pedals are too short even with the seat up higher (it's better but still awkward). I hope I can exchange the bike. Hope this helps. :-)by PJHERA4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby farmlady110/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Rita, Thank you for your question. The 700c Schwinn Women's Admiral Hybrid Bike is designed to fit riders measuring 65-74 inches in height. You should be able to ride this bicycle safely and comfortably.by SchwinnCustomerSupport4/21/2015Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (15) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I added a basketby BeachgalVal4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no pre-drilled mounts for a bottle holder, but there is plenty of room on the frame to add one. Likewise, there's room for a basket.by mtcva2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, easily. Plenty of room.by mwf1211/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a clip-on basket on my bike.by Jpbook11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?