Check out these related products
- $14.53 List price $16.95Save $2.42
- $4.12 Was $4.99Save $0.87
- $3.52 Was $4.41Save $0.89
- $2.81 Was $3.99Save $1.18
- $5.20 Was $5.99Save $0.79
- $4.34 Was $4.99Save $0.65
Consider these popular products
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $7.22 List price $8.49Save $1.27
- $14.12 List price $18.99Save $4.87
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $10.68 List price $18.99Save $8.31
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $27.84 List price $33.20Save $5.36
- $14.54 List price $17.00Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Grosset & Dunlap, 2008, ISBN13 9780448446981, ISBN10 0448446987
Being the new kid in town with no volume control on his voice, Daniel Boom discovers an even bigger problem: the evil Kid-Rid Corporation has silenced the entire world with their terrible Soundsucker LX machine Daniel taps into his inner superhero to become Loud Boy, along with his new pals who have bad habits (aka superpowers) of their own. The unlikely heroes are able to turn the tables on the villains, restoring peace and un-quiet to the world once more But is it the end of Kid-Rid?
Watch a QuickTime trailer for this book.
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Steinberg, D. J. , Smith, Brian|
|Series Title:||Adventures of Daniel Boom aka Loud Boy|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||March, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 6.00 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.