Customers also viewed these products
- $2.22 Was $3.18Save $0.96
5th Season Chili Powder, 2.87 oz
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), & Garlic.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||08793|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 4.88 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 55 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. IS 5th season spices made in the USA. And why is there not a quality seal covering the top where you shake the spices ouyt
- I just purchased this chili spice and I can confirm that it does come with a seal under the cap. There is no plastic shrink wrap over the cap, but under it, there is a white seal.by PeterN10/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5th Season has a quality sticker connecting the cap to the bottle. If the sicker is not there when it is on the shelf in the store, do not buy it.If the sticker is there but the seasoning is leaking, the cap was not put on completely before the quality sticker was placed on the bottle, but it should be safe. If you do not feel comfortable with it, grab a differant one.by oreojr98200012/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may have to contact the company that owns that brand, Han-Dee Pak, Inc. to find out. Sorryby oreojr98200012/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How can I tell when the 5th Season spices have expired? There is no expiratgin date. Please help!!!!!
- The date is printed on the underside of the bottle. If it isn't then it is an old bottle or it wore off.by oreojr98200012/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?