Similar items in stock
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Restore order to the enchanted Princess world and become a princess! Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey offers young girls the chance to meet and interact with the beloved Disney Princesses while encouraging creativity, exploration and positive messages. Players will customize their own unique heroine character and take part in a fun-filled adventure through four unique levels to help the Princesses restore order in their enchanted kingdoms and overcome evil. Each Disney Princess has a different story and magical world for girls to explore as they discover what it means to be a true princess courage, friendship, trust, and discovery.
- Befriend and interact with your favorite Princesses Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Jasmine.
- Play as your own customizable heroine princess character, selecting her name, dresses, accessories, hair, skin tone and eye color.
- Utilize unique, themed magic as you explore and adventure through four enchanted Princess worlds.
- Earn rewards for exploration and achieving goals to keep motivation high.
- Team up with a friend for cooperative multiplayer and play together throughout the entire game for Wii.
- Experience a variety of minigames that complement the adventure gameplay.
- Enter Belles world and meet Belle and Lumiere as unlockable bonuses.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Disney|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Video Game Genre:||Adventure - third person adventure|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7023301|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Disney Interactive Studios|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My daughter is 3 1/2, and there's not many Wii games that preschoolers her age can handle. Is this Disney Princess movie to advanced for a 3 yr old?
- maybe a little advanced for a 3 yr oldby ZandZsMOM7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even though it was a gift for my middle child, it ended up that my 3 & 5 y/o could only watch my 6 y/o try to play it, which was really frustrating for her to play. I don't know how some reviews talk about their 3y/o taking to it right away. After many attempts, we've shelved it, hopefully to try again later with better success. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR A 3.5 Y/O. (unless they are very advanced into electronic games already)by Threeunder311/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tanya362/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that it probablly is too hard. My daughter who is 6 still needed a bit of help but she is just learning how to use the wii. I think that its pretty easy if you listen and follow all the directions but sometimes you forget what they said to do and it gets confusing.by MammaInTexas12/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a great learning game. I teaches how to move the remote without time limits on the games and until you get to the higher levels it is impossible to fall off cliffs etc. It is very nice in that they can take as long as needed to complete the task.by Starmania11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. that was awful for my girls. one had to wait until they other was done to have a turnby ZandZsMOM2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby 555311/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?