Google Wifi System, Router Replacement for Whole-Home Coverage
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- $59.82 Was $78.34Save $18.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Google Wifi is a new type of home WiFi system that delivers a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google's Network Assist technology manages your connection so you never have to, by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices. Plus, a simple app lets you pause WiFi, see what's connected and more.
Google Wifi System, Router Replacement for Whole-Home Coverage:
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google Wifi is a new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless coverage throughout your home.
- Whole-home coverage
Say goodbye to dead zones and spotty connections. Google Wifi points work together as a connected system, spreading a fast signal to every corner of your home.
- Keeps itself fast with Network Assist
Advanced Network Assist technology works in the background to always keep your network fast. For example, by always placing you on the clearest channel to help avoid buffering.
- Simple WiFi control
Through the companion app, it's easy to share your password with guests, prioritize devices on your network, see what's connected and more.
- Family WiFi pause
Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids' devices, like during bedtime or dinnertime.
- An expandable system
A single Google Wifi point covers homes up to 1,500 square feet, while a 3-pack can cover up to 4,500 square feet. Start with what you need and add on additional points for more coverage.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GA3A00441-A14-Z05|
|System Requirements:||Android, iOS|
|Connector Type:||LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet; WAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Operating System:||Android; iOS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.18 x 4.18 x 2.71 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you use your cell phone Internet to run Google WiFi? I have a galaxy S7 and my carrier is Sprint. Will they charge extra money for this?
- This device is an Internet router that is intended to plug into a modem in your home. I do not believe you can use it with your phone to provide Internet access for your house over the cellular network.by javelin9812/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I have to pay a monthly charge after buying the pod for $300 an something? Can i travel with it and it work? Does it work in Southeast Kansas?
- You use this device in the exact same way you would use a standalone wireless router from Linksys or Netgear -- plug it into your ISP's modem and it will provide WiFi access. It does not replace your ISP.by javelin9812/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to have a unit for every room? & what about interference from cable providers?
- A three-pod unit should provide adequate coverage for your entire home (our house is 2,800 sq ft). I'm not sure what you mean about interference from cable providers.by javelin9812/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?