Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
Check out these related products
- $47.89 List price $62.20Save $14.31
- $188.26 List price $240.80Save $52.54
- $139.20 List price $178.20Save $39.00
- $232.98 List price $298.00Save $65.02
- $196.60 List price $232.20Save $35.60
- $140.00 List price $160.00Save $20.00
- $198.68 List price $229.80Save $31.12
- $228.63 List price $289.60Save $60.97
- $191.39 List price $225.27Save $33.88
- $112.56 List price $136.80Save $24.24
- $270.19 List price $298.00Save $27.81
- $233.50 List price $242.60Save $9.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Benjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, 2005, ISBN# 0805330259
This laboratory manual contains 42 experiments for the standard sequence of topics in general, organic, and biological chemistry.
Measurement and Significant Figures; Conversion Factors in Calculations; Density and Specific Gravity; Atomic Structure; Electronic Configuration and Periodic Properties; Nuclear Radiation; Compounds and Their Formulas; Energy and Specific Heat; Energy and States of Matter; Chemical Reactions and Equations; Reaction Rates and Equilibrium; Moles and Chemical Formulas; Gas Laws; Partial Pressures of Gas Mixtures; Solutions, Electrolytes, and Concentration; Soluble and Insoluble Salts; Testing for Cations and Anions; Solutions, Colloids, and Suspensions; Acids, Bases, pH and Buffers; Acid-Base Titration.
Organic and Biological Chemistry:
Properties of Organic Compounds; Structures of Alkanes; Reactions of Hydrocarbons; Alcohols and Phenols; Aldehydes and Ketones; Types of Carbohydrates; Tests for Carbohydrates; Carboxylic Acids and Esters; Aspirin and Other Analgesics; Lipids; Glycerophospholipids and Steroids; Saponification and Soaps; Amines and Amides; Synthesis of Acetaminophen; Plastics and Polymerization; Amino Acids; Peptides and Proteins; Enzymes; Vitamins; DNA Components and Extraction; Digestion of Foodstuffs; Analysis of Urine.
A comprehensive lab manual for anyone who wants to learn more about general, organic, and biological chemistry.
|Number of Pages:||448|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Timberlake, Karen C.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||July, 2005|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $14.31 List price $18.99Save $4.68
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $13.03 Was $17.00Save $3.97
- $14.46 List price $17.00Save $2.54
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $181.58 List price $230.00Save $48.42
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $11.33 Was $12.91Save $1.58
- $10.68 List price $18.99Save $8.31