Check out these related products
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $8.99 List price $9.99Save $1.00
- $6.63 Was $8.99Save $2.36
- $6.04 Was $6.98Save $0.94
- $8.09 Was $8.99Save $0.90
- $26.10 List price $39.99Save $13.89
- $8.99 Was $9.99Save $1.00
- $12.41 Was $13.19Save $0.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mass Market Paperbound, St. Martin's Press, 2006, ISBN# 0312939779
Why was an elegant lady BRUTALLY MURDERED the night before 9/11?
Why was a successful New York banker not surprised to receive A WOMAN'S LEFT EAR in the mail?
Why did a young woman with a brilliant career steal an IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING?
Why was an honors graduate working as a temporary secretary after INHERITING A FORTUNE?
Why was a SENIOR FBI AGENT trying to work out the connection between these four apparently innocent individuals?
A breathtaking journey of twists and turns from New York to London, from Bucharest and on to Tokyo ends up in a sleepy English village where the mystery surrounding Van Gogh's last painting will finally be resolved.
|Number of Pages:||448|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 7.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.37 List price $10.00Save $3.63
- $9.52 Was $10.19Save $0.67
- $6.24 List price $10.00Save $3.76
- $5.99 List price $10.00Save $4.01
- $5.26 Was $6.95Save $1.69
- $10.87 Was $13.91Save $3.04