Customers also viewed these products
- $5.11 Was $5.39Save $0.28
- $32.71 List price $45.00Save $12.29
Check out these related products
- $10.17 List price $15.99Save $5.82
- $9.85 Was $11.58Save $1.73
- $10.60 Was $11.91Save $1.31
- $19.76 List price $26.99Save $7.23
- $11.25 List price $15.99Save $4.74
- $9.57 Was $10.72Save $1.15
- $11.74 Was $13.67Save $1.93
- $9.59 Was $10.72Save $1.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Tyndale House Publishers, 2006, ISBN# 1414311354
With over one million novels in print, "New York Times" best-selling author Joel C. Rosenberg has been called "eerily prophetic" and a "modern Nostradamus" for his uncanny ability to write political thrillers that come true. In his first "nonfiction" book, this evangelical Christian from an Orthodox Jewish heritage takes readers on an unforgettable journey through prophecy and current events into the future of Iraq after Saddam, Russia after Communism, Israel after Arafat, and Christianity after radical Islam. You won't want to miss Joel's exclusive interviews with Israeli, Palestinian, and Russian leaders, and previously classified CIA and White House documents. Similar to the approach Joel takes in his novels, his desire is to draw readers into stories, anecdotes, and predictions in a way that builds confidence that allows Joel to share his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture as a guide to understanding the past and the future. Drawing on his experience in Washington, his own exclusive interviews with world leaders, and his astute political acumen, Joel makes sense of the events surrounding the Middle East. He connects information in a way that will make you understand and really care about the world's most important events and how they impact your life--from gas prices to your bank account. "Epicenter" is about:
- Change--big changes, dramatic changes, changes that will transform the world as we know it
- Answers--what the changes are underway in the world's most important countries
- Insight--readers will understand the trajectory of world events by being taken inside the governments of Iran, Iraq, Russia, China, and more
- Accessibility--aimed for a wide audience in both the general and Christian markets
- Faith--Joel shares his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture
- Will Iraq go from bad to worse?
- Will Israel and her Arab neighbors find peace, or is another major Middle East war just around the corner?
- If the new, post-Soviet Russia is our friend, why is the Kremlin creating a new class of thermonuclear weapons and building an alliance with radical Islam?
|Number of Pages:||312|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Rosenberg, Joel C.|
|Publisher:||Tyndale House Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.