50' Air Hose Reel
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$81.99 Was $97.19Save $15.20
- Clearance$29.99 List price $39.99Save $10.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$4.39 List price $5.12Save $0.73
- Reduced Price$12.83 List price $16.70Save $3.87
- Clearance$11.75 List price $14.10Save $2.35
- Reduced Price$120.50 List price $163.96Save $43.46
- $25.37 Was $31.47Save $6.10
- Reduced Price$30.20 List price $40.85Save $10.65
- Reduced Price$75.67 List price $102.29Save $26.62
- Reduced Price$12.33 List price $16.78Save $4.45
- $31.03 Was $41.56Save $10.53
- Reduced Price$43.18 List price $50.29Save $7.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Buy Legacy L8250 3/8" X 50' Retractable Air Hose Reel with an everyday low price and fast shipping! JB Tool Sales
- 3' lead-in hose
- 3/8" x 50' compressed air PVC hose
- Working pressure: 300 PSI
- Lead-in hose: 3' x 1/4"
- MNPT discharge hose: 1/4"
- Hose latches in 18-in. intervals
- Mounting bracket for wall or ceiling
|Manufacturer Part Number:||L8250|
|Brand:||Weems & Plath|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with a 50' hose reeled up inside the unit along with a 3' hose to attach to your compressor or air outlet.by Moormannly9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 50 ft of what looks like very good hose. I have had the one in my garage for 8 yrs with no problem.by Motorcycle7249/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Could this be used on an oxygen machine. I have COPD and have to use a long hose and am trying to find some how to use a reel.
- My answer would be no, you would not be wise to use for oxygen. My understanding pure oxygen takes a hose with special chemical properties. Normal air hoses handle the normal make up of air which contains a much smaller amount of oxygen.by Motorcycle7245/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $5.52 Was $6.90Save $1.38