Similar items in stock
- Clearance$395.00 List price $499.99Save $104.99
- Clearance$549.99 List price $689.99Save $140.00
- Clearance$359.99 List price $449.99Save $90.00
- Clearance$36.99 List price $49.99Save $13.00
- Clearance$419.99 List price $519.99Save $100.00
5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa
Customers also viewed these products
- $4,131.99 Was $4499.00Save $367.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax with friends and family in the 5-Seat Comfort Line Portable Spa. This home spa is easy to set up and does not require any special plumbing or wiring. It can be plugged into a standard 120V household outlet, so you can start enjoying the benefits of a home spa anywhere you have access to an outlet. The spa can hold up to 280 gallons of water and features a 1000-watt heater. You can control the temperature of the water with the digital temperature control, ensuring that you will always enjoy the most comfortable temperatures. The spa also features micro air-jets that are designed to provide a relaxing massage experience to loosen knots and tight muscles after a long day. The spa also features a filtration system to keep the water clean and comes with a starter set of filters. The Comfort Line spa also comes with a thermal insulated cover to keep your water warm when you are not using it, reducing its energy consumption.
5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa:
- Seats 5 adults
- Simple and fast to setup
- Plugs into standard 120V household outlet
- No special plumbing or wiring needed tp enjoy Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa
- Digital temperature control
- Micro air-jets provide relaxing massage
- 1000-watt heater
- 280 gallon capacity
- Outside diameter 73" (flat side to flat side)
- Height: 27" with cover
- Filtration system
- Includes thermal insulated cover
- Comes with a starter set of filters
- Chemical kit sold separately
- Includes manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model # CL250
- Online only
- Comfort Line Spa is shipped in two cartons which may not arrive at the same time
- For more information about this item, please call: 1-866-891-5585
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||27.00 x 15.00 x 27.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it comes with a cover.by YpsiKat4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a lid cover. Very nice product.by thelovetubby4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with a cover. The cover has straps on it to keep it in place.by MsSuntan4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No actual seats in spa. You sit on the cushioned "floor" of the spa but it is actually very comfortable. Can accomodate all sizes and heights of people but mostly you can float around and spread out if no one else is in there with you!by TheFamily53/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Two larger people can spread out very comfortably and sitting on the bottom is not a problem, but no built in seats.by Sharonann19693/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no actual seats but still very comfortable. Have had mine since July. Love it!by Flossie623/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby uknoit5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's 27 inches from the ground. For reference, that's about (standard)table height. Sit down on the floor next to your kitchen table; that'll give you a good estimate on how high it is.by ZingerMom2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?