Quick and easy, the product is very accurate. I would buy again if needed.
About This Item
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable 12 panel urine drug test kit.
- Test for 12 different drugs: THC, COC, OPI, MET, OXY, AMP, BAR, BZO, MTD, MDMA, PCP, PPX.
- Over 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels.
- Ideal for home, school, college or work testing.
- Read results in minutes.
Test for 12 different drugs: MarijuanaTHC, CocaineCOC, OpiateOPI, MethamphetamineMET, OxycodoneOXY, AmphetamineAMP, BarbituratesBAR, BenzodiazepinesBZO, MethadoneMTD, MethylenedioxymethamphetamineMDMA, PhencyclidinePCP, PropoxyphenePPX.
1. Remove the testing device from the foil pouch and take off the cap under room temperature.
2. Hold the device and immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for about 10 seconds.
3. Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
4. Read results in 5 minutes..
Reading the results:
Positive:A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative:A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid:If a color band is not visible in each of the control region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid.
The Test Line is lighter than the Control Line. Does this mean some drug is present?
No. Any Test Line, no matter how dark or light, is considered a Negative Result and should not be interpreted as a measure of the amount of drugs. The intensity of the lines may vary due to a variety of factors: how diluted is the urine, the pH or protein level of the urine, interference from a metabolite in the urine that closely resembles the drug.
How soon after taking a drug can you detect it in the urine with EZ Level Drug Test and how long can a drug be detected in the urine?
Most drugs can be detected in the urine within a few hours after taking the drug; however this can vary depending on the type of drug taken, the amount taken, the frequency of use, and the metabolism of the person being tested. Each drug is cleared by the body at different rates. Some drugs, for example THC, can stay in the body for up to several weeks after use.
How accurate are EZ Level Instant Drug Tests?
EZ Level drug testing products are more than 99 percent accurate in detecting specific drugs in urine. The accuracy of the test depends on several factors such as how close to the cut-off level the drug is in your urine, how soon the test was administered after ingesting a drug, and how much of the drug was used or ingested.
- Easy to use urine drug test kit
- Test for 12 different drugs
- Over 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs
- Ideal for home drug testing, workplace, school
- Read results in minutes
Health Concern: Drug Test
|Drug Test Type|
Amphetamine Test, Multi Panel, Marijuana Test, Opiates Test, Cocaine Test
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.00 x 2.00 x 5.00 Inches
I liked how easy it was and it was very quick with the results.
Wee worth it
Quick and accurate results, very pleased with this product.
Super easy to read very fast results.
Glad i tried
Price and seem to be good thanks
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question